Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

Did you watch the match Matty? A joy to behold if you were in the mood for a creative drubbing. This Arsenal team still hasn't proven it can deal with a top flight club in the EPL but this win with a clean sheet is a nice step.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch the match Matty? A joy to behold if you were in the mood for a creative drubbing. This Arsenal team still hasn't proven it can deal with a top flight club in the EPL but this win with a clean sheet is a nice step.

Didn't watch it, but caught the highlights. Seemed like Arshavin was running wild and it was a massive beat down.

What a goal by Robben in the other game!!

Fucking glorious!!!!!!!!! Wish I had found the time to watch the match, ah well, here's hoping Slippery found the time though. (edit: just noticed your above post)

Drogba getting the red and a possible suspension as added bonus, awesome (though I haven't seen the stomp yet so I have no idea how bad it was, I read it wasn't that bad, going to look for video now)

Edited by Guest

I hear Shrek McRooney's out of the WC now

Heskey'll have to step up, big time

What's your source on that? I'm reading 2-4 weeks.

Here's what the Guardian reported....

"There were fears that Rooney may have suffered a fracture of his ligaments, an injury that could have sidelined him for months and possibly put his participation in this summer's World Cup in jeopardy. However, it appears that the injury may not be too serious, although he will almost certainly miss United's crucial match with Chelsea at Old Trafford on Saturday and the return with Bayern, at the same ground, next Wednesday."

just pulling a NERO SOLD OUT there Slothypoo

Bastard.

Sloth, can't wait to watch you guys this aft.

Ain't cheering for you, but looking forward to it

My boss just invited me to his house to watch it on his giant screen and my backpack is full of beers. Can't wait (though I'm fearful)

Arse-alona.

Arse-alona.