Jambands.ca

EPL 2009-2010 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

Maybe the Atlantic Ocean provides some degree of immunity from my fandom curse.

Potentially, you may be on to something.

But if not, it's more likely to be:

Arsenal 0-2 Fulham

Tottenham 4-5 Burnley

At least we've laid down the parameters to find out how far the curse reaches, maybe it's local.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and all that, but it's tough to be happy for a team featuring the odious John Terry and the shameful Didier Drogba who still managed to display the height of selfishness in the midst of the ultimate team victory.

I didn't see the Spurs game but that result looks like an embarrassing way to end the season. Glad at least that Fulham shit the bed as well.

Aaaaah well, gratz on the league title (Drogba is scum though).

I can honestly say despite the fact Arsenal got within sniffing distance of first place before injuries took hold I can live with third. I was a little worried at the start of season with both ManCity and Aston Villa potentially coming on and I assumed Liverpool was going to tougher as well. (I didn't see Tottenham coming but good for them).

Young team, looking forward to next year, would like to see the back line improved.

Congrats and all that, but it's tough to be happy for a team featuring the odious John Terry and the shameful Didier Drogba who still managed to display the height of selfishness in the midst of the ultimate team victory.

I didn't see the Spurs game but that result looks like an embarrassing way to end the season. Glad at least that Fulham shit the bed as well.

A serious question. Would you not take Terry as a central defender for Spurs?

Tough to name many playing who are better or more valuable at the position.

He may be a shitty husband, but hey, I didn't F**k him, and I dont need him as a role model, just as a defender.

Didi is a piece of sh*t, and I'd love to replace him, but glad he's ours now.

:content: