Jambands.ca

Joe Schmo is a head!

Booche

That was wacky! I'm trying to review the entire series in my head from the perspective that

a)Matt was humming Y.E.M in his head the whole time

b)Dude was probably dying for a spliff for ten days

I love it. Best part of this wicked clever idea of show.

Matt "Give some money to my mom..and probably go see Phish"

Ralph "The band?"

Matt *nod*

Awesome! I'be been watching Joe Schmoe like mad and have been waiting for this here finale for two weeks...heavy! Matt totally made the show for me. They couldn't have picked a better, kinder, realer dude. The fact that I have been relating to him for like two months and he just revealed that what is really important to me is also really important to him just kinda makes sense. I'm here alone right now and I screamed when he said he was going to see Phish...guaranteed this fame won't change this pure guy and nothing will stop him from seeing Phish and being a great symbol of the scene. Matt Gould IS the Phishhead I know. Not wook #17. On this board and in the lot Matt outnumbers #17 like 100 to 1...

Back to the tube...

I thought that was pretty cool when he said that. My wife and I got a good luagh out of it, because I would say the same thing in that situation!

The guy seemed pretty cool really - very genuine. A good idea for a show - better than the average reality crap anyway.

That was a freaking great show. I haven't watched any of the Reality TV shows except the very first survivor, but this show was hilarious. The eating contest bit...speaking with the producer...getting the girls to kiss....all priceless. And I agree he seemd to take it all pretty well but his endless crying was just too much to handle.

How long a timeframe was this show filmed? Were they in that house for a week?

Archived