Jambands.ca

Roger Waters Fall 2010 Wall Tour... Opens in Toronto!

TheAlphaNerd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The range they offered was every row of every section in the 100 level, including behind the stage.

I mind.

Behind stage? Shit, i didn't notice that. I'm surprised that they are even selling the seats behind it. They should definitely be a lower price tier since you won't see ANYTHING of the production other than the back of the wall and the musicians.

I would mind too Velvet :)

Yeah, I can't help but feel a little ripped-off/taken advantage, by wanting to secure a seat. Unfortunately, the pre-sales have become so convoluted (Roger Waters pre-sale, AOL pre-sale, AMEX pre-sale, Live Nation pre-sale, etc..) that its impossible to determine which sale will get the best results. Even with the $500 package (floor, rows 1-32), there were pricier VIP packages at $700/seat on the floor, rows labeled A - R. ...seems a little scammy, just sayin'.

But, on the bright side... WOOFUCKINHOOO!!! I'm going!

By the way, Ottawa regular onsale is Monday morning at 10am.

CapitalTickets.ca is holding a pre-sale this Friday at 10 AM. Promo code is: FALLEN.

I'm gonna see what seats I can get and then decide whether the total cost makes me want to pull the trigger or not.

OK, so, if any of you get an extra (and i'm shut out) please please please think of me ;) I was caller 108 instead of 107 this morning on the radio FUCK! :P

TORONTO PRESALES on FRIDAY

Sep 15th show

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/420926

Password: Keyboard

Sep 16th show

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/421358

Password: Keyboard

Sep 15th show

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004496C4A599D6?artistid=736426&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Password: Q107

Sep 16th show

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004496C5B89A07?artistid=736426&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Password: Q107

Well shiver me timbers.

I just got an email saying that my NO for Ottawa presale was now a YES for Ottawa presale, and here it is 11 hours after they went on sale this morning I got a pair. For the Ottawa show they had it narrowed down to four sections, 103/104/118/119 and they seem like a good vantage point to me.

$242.52 for the pair.

I guess lots of people chose not to buy the presale tickets, kinda like me and my Montreal option.

Couldn't bring myself to buy the expensive seats. I shouldn't be throwing down cash on this at all. But we'll be there! Opening night! Probably could have got slightly better seats if I didn't have an onsale time of noon in my head...doh!

Oh well, this is sure to be fantastic!

I tried pulling floor tickets a few times and didn't like what I was getting until it showed me a pair of seats dead centre in the 30th row. I figured that should be pretty close to the sweet spot in terms of the sound and visual display so I went for it.

I have 4 months to pay for them at least.

I tried pulling floor tickets a few times and didn't like what I was getting until it showed me a pair of seats dead centre in the 30th row. I figured that should be pretty close to the sweet spot in terms of the sound and visual display so I went for it.

I have 4 months to pay for them at least.

Haha! Right on Ollie. I'm now going to be sitting in almost the exact same seats. Row 32. My buddy just called and "upgraded" me for all the help i've given him over the years with shows.

Next ... i want to win the lottery tonight :D :D :D

Those will be FANTASTIC seats Ollie/KK. We had similar seats for the first Dark Side tour and the sound was just so powerful. Almost knocked me right on my ass. Also far enough back to get the full range visual effect.

This time Kev, I opted for upper bowl. Section 322. I think it will still be great from up there actually...could have had section 310 too, but I think these will provide us with a better angle.

i'm passing on this one for now. as much asIi want to go, I'm not willing to pay the price. might try for cheap tix the day of show. the problem with scotiabank place is that it's in the middle of nowhere and you have to pay $15 to park. much easier to take the chance of a cheap ticket at the ACC.

and i've been getting pre-sale info for shows that i was initially shut out of (buffalo and philly). I guess they didn't sell their allotments.

much easier to take the chance of a cheap ticket at the ACC.

Come on down Al. We'd be happy to see you again!

and i've been getting pre-sale info for shows that i was initially shut out of (buffalo and philly). I guess they didn't sell their allotments.

haha ... me too. Just got accepted to the Buffalo, Ottawa, and second Toronto show now :) I think that they got FLOODED with requests, yet only a smaller portion of those that applied to get access were really intent on going (or didn't understand the rules about picking up tix the day of show). Thus, the first round they sent out links to simply didn't have enough 'serious' buyers for that specific show.

I guess they'll simply toss back in any of the presales that are not sold by the end of the weekend into the general on sale pool that is released on Monday.

I really don't think that you're going to find any cheap seats the day of for these shows. I remember the first time Roger came around with the DSOTM tour and played the Molson Amp ... there was NOTHING to be had outside the gates the night of the show. Maybe Ottawa will be different?

I really don't think that you're going to find any cheap seats the day of for these shows. I remember the first time Roger came around with the DSOTM tour and played the Molson Amp ... there was NOTHING to be had outside the gates the night of the show. Maybe Ottawa will be different?

in my limited experience, Ottawa is worse than Toronto with respect to number of scalpers people selling tix outside of shows.

Life will go on if I don't go.