Jambands.ca

Any Ottawa area keyboard players...

localcrew

.....interested in playing some Grateful Dead music?

Chris Paul is throwing a tribute for Jerry at the Carleton Tavern in August and I have a good band lined up except for keys.

I am the guitarist who played lead with TMNS (The Music Never Stopped) for ten long strange years in case you might have seen us......

We would love to have some keys so if anyone here plays or knows someone I would love to hear about it here.

So far there is myself (Dave Muir) on lead, Terry Calder guitar, Hux(geoff Smith) on bass and Dave Bissessar ( drummer from our Longbottom days).

Keys please!

Love Edwin he's a brother from wayback....Montreal is a little far for rehearsals though....keep him in mind if we need a last minute guy and get him to fake it....or get him to sit in for fun...

Andy is excellent-probably the best in town....have been talking with him for years to do the odd thing as he's a really good guy and quite open minded-and hearted....being the best it's hard to peg him down though since he's in such high demand....I have someone who might give it a go but am hoping somewhere in this jamband land here is a decent keys player who would like to get involved.....thanks for the suggestions-keep 'em coming if you got 'em....who, what and where is ersh?

Are there so few keys players or do they just hate this kind of music?

who, what and where is ersh?

He's a semi-regular poster on here who happens to play keys with the Trews right now. If you have ever seen Burt Neilson Band then you have seen him play. Great voice for harmonies and lead, fantastic fingers and a wicked arsenal of sound.

He's the player you are looking when you consider his background (loves his Phish too) but he is a pretty pretty pretty pretty busy guy I believe.

Someone PM him this thread!

;)

Ahh... there's the possibility I'm going wake up in Red Deer, AB that morning - the 13th is on hold for a gig. I should find out soon if it's gonna happen or not, but until then I'll have to write off the 14th. I'll keep my eye on it if anything changes.