Jambands.ca

For Star Wars fans

Guest Low Roller

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Low Roller

Luke: How did my father die?

Obi-Wan: Your father, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights... He betrayed and murdered your father, from a certain point of view. He ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. Anakin was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force...

Luke: The Force?

Obi-Wan: Before I can explain about the Force, you need to know more about Midichlorians. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you.

.::Obi-wan takes Luke's blood sample::.

You must learn the ways of the Force if you are to come with me to rescue Princess Leia, your twin sister. She was separated from you at birth to hide you both from your father, Darth Vader. If you have any nonsisterly feelings towards her when you meet her, it means you're a depraved pervert.

Oh, and one more thing. See that protocol droid there? Your father built him right here on Tatooine before he became a twisted Dark Lord of the Sith. What are the odds, right? And that R2 unit? Used to belong to your Mom. In essence these droids are almost like your parents. Besides your sister they are the closest thing to family you have now that your Aunt and Uncle are burning to their death as we speak.

benk.jpg

(great idea Roller, I hope others run with this ball.....considering I am at work, this is the first thing that crept into my mind....)

Leia bends over, puts disk drive into R2 unit.

Leia: What the shit? BSOD??????? You piece of fuckingjunk!

::kicks unit::

Storm Troopers enter, Leia is captured, stolen plans to Death Star are recovered.

Guest Low Roller

holdfire.jpg

Instead of:

CAPTAIN: "Hold your fire. There are no life forms. It must have been short-circuited."

This happened:

CAPTAIN: "Fire at will. I want every single escape pod destroyed. The rebels may have hidden the stolen battle plans inside one of them."

.:: Ion cannon fires, obliterating the escape pod, and 3PO and R2 with it, destroying the stolen plans. Luke never buys the droids from the jawas which were the catalyst for his epic journey and Leia is executed aboard the Death Star because nobody came to rescue her. Luke stays on for another season. ::.

Guest Low Roller

lightsaber0.jpg

LUKE: What is it?

OBI-WAN: It's your father's lightsaber. I took it from him after I left him for dead on Mustafar where I assumed that the flames that enveloped his legless body would slowly kill him. He was hardly recognizable as a human when I turned my back and walked away. It is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.

Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Anakin was a good friend. When I first knew him, your father was already a great pilot. But I was amazed how strongly the Force was with him. I took it upon myself to train him as a Jedi. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Yoda. I was drunk.

MV5BNTk1ODI3MTM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgzMTY2Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY285_.jpg

Guest Low Roller

OWEN: Luke, take these two over to the garage, will you? I want you to have both of them cleaned up before dinner.

LUKE: But I was going into Toshi Station to work on my pod racer!

OWEN: You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done. Now come on, get to it!

toshistation.jpg

26835310.jpg

http://hotfile.com/dl/88161521/39e6fe1/Meco_-_Christmas_In_The_Stars.rar.html

Meco - Christmas In The Stars - Star Wars Christmas Album (1980)

Genre: Soul, Funk, Disco | Label: Rhino / Wea | 09 Tracks | MP3 320 kbps | 79 MB

Tracklist:

01. Christmas in the stars

02. Bells, bells, bells

03. The odds against christmas

04. What can you get a wookie for christmas

05. R2D2 we wish you a merry christmas

06. Sleigh ride

07. Merry, merry christmas

08. A christmas sighting ('twas the night before christmas)

09. The meaning of christmas