Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the game, my kid wakes up from his nap and needs to get up. ManU just got awarded the penalty and I thought "Perfect. This one's out of reach." as I climbed the stairs. Get the boy and eventually make it back downstairs to see Fullham scoring. I didnt care because I figured it was 2-2 but something about the celebrations and ManU's body language told me it wasnt..............

And I couldnt disagree more about Setenta Pog. I think far too many of the games (that I have checked out) are upconverted and look like a pile of asswhipe on previously used toilet paper. It's criminal to have that monthly fee and not have more than 90% of your games in HD.

And I couldnt disagree more about Setenta Pog. I think far too many of the games (that I have checked out) are upconverted and look like a pile of asswhipe on previously used toilet paper. It's criminal to have that monthly fee and not have more than 90% of your games in HD.

Actually the only reason I mentioned it was because it wasnt part of my original package and It seems it was added just last week. Gonna have to check my next bill to make sure they havent charged me for something i didnt order...

now the NFL network in HD... thats a whole new ballgame!