Jambands.ca

Car Games

MamaPink

How many beers I drink in 20kms.

Or when I had my van goin and was a driver,it was radio trivia,a random station and name the artist or song.(that was rare though,mostly party)(I would remain sober,except for herbal enjoyment)

Other than that when I was driving the freak bus(my van) it was just hard enough to see through the herb smoke that I would have to concentrate abit more to bother with the other 6 or 8 folks partyin in the back.

I'm like the bus driver,you don't talk to me when I drive...unless its just two or three of us.My van was always chaotic on tours...hence why I cannot drive again until next year.

It's not at all politically correct but my favorite car game is "Who's More Annoying?", based on nationalities.

To play this you have to:

• withhold sensitivities
    be bold
    be honest
    keep your tongue planted firmly in your cheek
    apply shallow sterotypes whenever and wherever possible
    remember your own nationality is up for grabs

So, as an example:

"Who's more annoying? The Irish or Americans?"

This is tougher than it seems, but let's say you conclude Americans are more annoying. Randomly, the next person picks another comparison:

"Ok then, who's more annoying? Americans or the Chinese?"

Sometimes, one nationality will stay in the draw for a long time before being beat out. Eventually you'll probably have to consider your own heritage (my being Scottish, I always lose out) and you can go back and repeat nationalities in the game, you just have to compare them with different nationalities second or third time around. This can go for hours.

Again, you have to have a certain twisted sense of humour to play this - it's more fun if you're just cold and blunt in your opinion instead of trying to be nice - but it helps the miles pass by. I say some things in playing this game I don't really mean, that's the fun part!

Secondtube played this game with hamilton and I on the way to Deer Creek 2000, although I'm not sure he dug it that much.... [Wink]

Archived