Jambands.ca

No to Waffles- Yes to Ball Caps?

Northern Wish

So the fucking Leafs finally has a fan that is sick of their shit, so they ban him.

A lifetime ban from all MLSE events!

So my question is- if it EVER happens that a Leaf scores a hat trick on home ice; will they ban all fans who toss a hat onto the surface?

Of course not, but whats the difference? I can't think of one waffle related long disability claim in the history of the sport.

Frustrated fan pays price for waffle-throwing

The Canadian Press

TORONTO - A 31-year-old man charged with mischief after throwing waffles on the ice at a Maple Leafs game says he did it out of frustration.

Joseph Robb of Oakville, Ont., says "I'm just a normal Leafs fan, I love them to death."

His love affair will be from a distance, however. He's been barred from the Air Canada Centre, as well as other Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment events at BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum.

MLSE vice-president Bob Hunter says Robb's actions Monday night were inappropriate.

He says MLSE bars a dozen to two dozen fans a year due to misbehaviour.

The 12-17-4 Leafs currently stand 28th in the NHL.

So the fucking Leafs finally has a fan that is sick of their shit, so they ban him.

A lifetime ban from all MLSE events!

So my question is- if it EVER happens that a Leaf scores a hat trick on home ice; will they ban all fans who toss a hat onto the surface?

Of course not, but whats the difference? I can't think of one waffle related long disability claim in the history of the sport.

dont-be-stupid.jpg

Was it really a lifetime ban?

No sorry it was not- it has been deemed an "indefinite" ban from all events.

I'm sure they'll change their tune.

The Wings have had guys tossing octopus on the ice for decades and I've never heard of something this stupid.

All the Leaf fans with $20,000 season tickets should waffle the shit out of the ice at the final home game and see what MLSE does about that.....