Jambands.ca

Marco Benevento Trio Fall tour poster, limited pressing

RobL

nice sean, that black crowes is sweet. i rushed my order on friday night when i saw it and didn't look at his other work. i will try and score that black crowes sometime in the future. Rock on. that was a great show

Call him today and I bet you can have it added to your order.... He said he had "tons" of new orders and maybe hasn't processed all of them yet.

Oh my look at all the activty.

I was going to let everyone know on here know about the poster but I bought it for an Christmas present for Sean and Jodie, so I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

I can confirm the poster is awesome, great art, great quality and it's a Masthay and a limited number, only 85!

Brian thanks for sending me the extra one, not sure if it was a mistake or not but either way it was much appreciated by the nice folks I gave it to.

Mike I would assume the limited release was due to the fact that it was created by a real artist and not just some lot monkey.

Mike I would assume the limited release was due to the fact that it was created by a real artist and not just some lot monkey.

The method of poster creation was surely a factor in the limited run. This was not just run off on someone's high quality photocopier then signed and numbered. The ink and stock is THICK!

I know from talking with Pollock at Bonnaroo that each poster takes at least a few minutes each- this is not your standard high volume manufacturing process at work.

Hey Yall, not sure who has received the posters yet. Myself and Mike are going to organize getting all these posters signed for those interested. Bouche contacted Marco's manager and he said no problem at all. So our best plan of action would be getting a large tube and shipping them all in one tube. I think fedex would be the most secure and quickest. So i was thinking if we get like 20 people interested. 5 dollars each for shipping should cover shipping their and back. Each poster is numbered so we can identify each poster that way. Only thing is posters will have to be gathered.Can be brought to my place or given to mike and he can get them to me. Please let me know who is interested so we can get this ball rolling. Can't wait to see everyone at charlie hunter. Going to be an amazing show. Cheers Rob

Mine arrived today. It looks amazing, has a real manually-printed textural feel to it, and was even laid on a sheet of brown paper before it was rolled, so that none of the back side of the poster came in contact with the front side when it was rolled up.

:)

Aloha,

Brad