Jambands.ca

Huron and Great Bloomers Ontario Tour starts this week!

TheGoodRev

THU FEB 17 - GUELPH @ Jimmy Jazz

FRI FEB 18 - TORONTO @ Garrison [facebook]

SAT FEB 19 - LONDON @ Call the Office [facebook]

TUE FEB 22 - ST. CATHARINES @ Mansion House [facebook]

WED FEB 23 - PETERBOROUGH @ Red Dog [facebook]

THU FEB 24 - KINGSTON @ The Mansion

FRI FEB 25 - OTTAWA @ Cafe Dekcuf [facebook]

SAT FEB 26 - HAMILTON @ Casbah [facebook]

http://www.huronmusic.ca

http://www.myspace.com/greatbloomers

Guelph show is free, win tickets to any of the others by clicking here. Hope to see some skanks out! Esp in Ottawa, Friday night y'all!

Edited by Guest

great - this is the first i've heard of this. hope to see ya the 25th.

The posters I've seen for the Ottawa show also have The Withering Pines on the bill.

Convenient calendar entry with links 'n' stuff.

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

Yes indeed, we've become friendly with Eric from the Withering Pines just because Spaceman is an essential stop for us when in Ottawa (he works there). One day he gave us his record and we loved it, and there you are.

At the Garrison we'll play before the Bloomers, probably around 11 or 11:30 I imagine.

Not sure yet of Guelph timing. I assume we'll flip a coin as to who will play first/second that night. Most other nights have already been determined. There are no other bands in Guelph and Great Bloomers are awesome, so maybe just come down around 10?

Above is updated with facebook events so you can confirm your attendance!

Hey! Is errbody excited for Peterborough, Kingston, Ottawa and Hamilton? I know we are.

I'm stoked for Cafe Dekcuf on Friday! I really enjoyed your show there back in October.

Do you have approximate set times? I missed the first couple of songs last time and don't want to do that again.

I would assume sets at 10, 11 and 12, but you never know with these things. Withering Pines are awesome too, you should make a point of trying to catch them.

Would those be the set times for Withering Pines, Huron and Great Bloomers respectively?

Thanks for the Twitter link!