Jambands.ca

Peter Elkas album review

bouche

http://bit.ly/oG2iqI

You can listen to the embedded tracks as well. I really love that bands make their albums available to stream online. The vinyl sounds fantastic and is a must-own for you vinyl heads. I believe that it was put together by Joel Plaskett and Maple Music. I forget all the little details that I was told last saturday. I do remember that the cover is a photo of Peter and the dogs he was doggie sitting. They had to photoshop the top part of his body for some reason. A very small composite...but essentially a real photo at his house.

repeat-offender.jpg

His day job is a professional dog walker..that explains the doggies. Awesome nice fella.

oh yeah, those are the dogs that he walks. he wasn't doggie sitting. a musician has to pay the bills afterall ;) I can only imagine the amount of chicks that hit on him when he's walking those dogs.

Now this begs the questions, what does Richard Marx think?

Why is it ok to have albums and songs with the exact same name, but so many other products cannot have the same name?

For example...both U2 and Metallica (two giant IP's) both have a song called 'One'.

While I'm questioning this, what would happen if I put Richard Marx's Repeat Offender into my iTunes library after already importing Peter Elkas's Repeat Offender and tried to play Repeat Offender? Would my computer explode?