Jambands.ca

3 things you think are good about the world

Velvet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was actually pretty cool as I try to be as none biased in the classroom as I can but this student had crossed a line that even I couldn't abide by (Native Rights). Anyway, I ranted and he called me that and I did laugh and then informed him that secretly I had been sent by the NDP years ago into the system to subversively introduce the left wing agenda to potential young tories. This kid is a proto-facist though, I tell you. Good to have around for debates, though. Funny, non?

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

GD 5-8-77 in the saloon.

whoa....did this actually happen? i mean, did someone re-create it? where was i? man alive....

..and to add to what has already been said, all of which i agree with....

1. the dead, other ones, dso, c-jam, all those that exist to keep the spirit alive for those of us who may have been a few years late to the station.

2. the perfect amount of mushrooms.

3. a certain someone....

cheers.

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Did you drop or something last night Esau?

Haven't read my C.F.A.T.S thread today I take it?

Kinda got a grip right now(sorta [Wink] )...sunrise this mornin..on a balcony of a 16 floor building..

quote:

Q: One lump or two?

A: Oh thank you....three please.

I was kidnapped by a couple American heads I know from Buffalo on their way(as they came past Hamilton) to visit a few folks in Brampton they knew,hadn't seen these folks since 94,had to go.

Glad to hear the bouncers at the casbah are so cool.(((sarcasm))).Gary probally got them there because he *knows* all about the Cats fans...lol.

Cheers~

Sheik,

That show was a staple in the saloon a couple/three years back. Rockin good times. I remember that there was some SCI playing in there and there about 10-12 people in the saloon at about 5:30am dancin and backbacon comes in with 5-8-77 and the place filled up with people that seemingly came out of nowhere. FUn fun fun.

quote:

Sheik,

That show was a staple in the saloon a couple/three years back. Rockin good times. I remember that there was some SCI playing in there and there about 10-12 people in the saloon at about 5:30am dancin and backbacon comes in with 5-8-77 and the place filled up with people that seemingly came out of nowhere. FUn fun fun.

And what a night it was...

I remember that was the first time i'd heard SCI. I also remember the next day it getting announced that someone had placed a dicks picks in a non dicks picks case, and the owner of the empty case was wondering who put their dicks picks in his case...

He's like, i'd love to keep your dicks picks but, i'm sure you'd rather have your show than my crappy bootleg...

I'm pretty sure thats the same weekend that we had the zeppelin tribute band "black dog" play for like three hours, horribly, even screwing up the song "black dog".

[Roll Eyes]

Ahhh the good ole days.

Archived