Jambands.ca

Dick Clark dead at 82

bradm

is this really a bad thing? I mean i'm all for not dying but 'Zombie' Dick Clark at NYE is a real-life nightmare....why can't entertainers retire gracefully fer crissakes...

wow. seriously? can i quote you for the most ageist comment ever posted here? you keep grandma in the backroom at christmas so she dont spoil your turkey appetite too?

the guy just died. no need to rag on him for getting old.

RIP Dick Clark.

is this really a bad thing? I mean i'm all for not dying but 'Zombie' Dick Clark at NYE is a real-life nightmare....why can't entertainers retire gracefully fer crissakes...

wow. seriously? can i quote you for the most ageist comment ever posted here? you keep grandma in the backroom at christmas so she dont spoil your turkey appetite too?

RIP Dick Clark.

Is there no sanctuary on the internet for a little honesty? DC's family won't ever be reading these posts.

RIP Dick Clark.

Seriously? Welcome to the internet. First time I see….sheesh. I’ve talked worse shit about Booche’s age!

I’m not ragging on him for getting old(is Age-ist a real thing to accuse someone of on the internet? Christ almighty) I’m accusing him and his TV network for not letting him age gracefully, out of the spotlight. He slurred his way through the last few years of NYE, mangling words that didn’t even have consonants.

Hell, I didn’t even coin the phrase ‘Zombie Dick Clark’, I’m just a citizen of the Interwebs.

http://www.modernprimate.com/opportunistic-grave-robbing-dick-clark-edition/

Also, since both my Grandmothers died when I was fairly young I can’t say for certain if they spoiled my appetite or perhaps I spoiled theirs. My dad is over 70 though and was at the table this Easter – is there a clause in your ‘Age-ist’ allegation that excludes immediate family members? Cause I had seconds that meal