Jambands.ca

Help Hungry people!!! Please read!

Esau

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone stole my soup!!it says i already voted today. i'll try again in a day or so.

great link risko. i got a big box of can food going to the food bank in a few days from my new work. instead of getting a christmas bonus we took that money and donated a blood filtration machine to the collingwood hospital. its great working for a company again that cares about people and community.

back to the bong!

You mean after all the bumps this thread has got there are still hungry people? Why don't they just eat some fucking dirt and be through with it?

Also, if you can manage getting off your ass a bit, your local foodbanks need immediate help so spend $10 at a grocery store and get them some things will ya?

quote:

Originally posted by chicken butta:

instead of giving presents this year, my family is donating to the World Vision Davis Inlet Childrens Breakfast Fund. Its $30 a donation and feeds one child breakfast for a month. You can make your cheque payable to

World Vision Canada

1 World Drive

Mississauga, On.

L5T 2Y4

Breakfast Program

Beautiful,you are and so is your actions.

You seriously ROCK!Hope I see you before xmas..wait no,not hope...I better!!...well hope also...Its been too long.

Archived