Jambands.ca

Help Hungry people!!! Please read!

Esau

Campbells soup will donate a can of soup to the hungry if you just go to the link i provide and click on an nfl team. even if you dont like football just go please and help someone in need out. they've donated 1.03 million cans. our goal is 5 million cans of food to the needy!! you can donate once every 24 hours. Thank you guys for the support i know this will get. peace and love.

http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp

From Esau

Now right now it appears to be only in the USA but I have emailed Campbells with my concerns that there should also be somthing like this happening here in Canada and worldwide.So pick a team folks help out and email Campbells with your concerns or thoughts about them perhaps doin this here and in other countries of the world that definatley need this also.

Remeber there are folks hungry ALL over the world.Lets give this big company a push to make this global.

Cheers~

{edit add on}

Disclaimer:I am in no way affiliated with Campbells,I was emailed this from a friend who found it on another site.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey folks remember that you can donate once every 24 hours.Give'r another go!!Only good things can come from another donation.

[big Grin][big Grin]

Please bump this to keep it up for folks to donate.

Thanks~

Disclaimer:I am in no way affiliated with Campbells,I was emailed this from a friend who found it on another site.

quote:

Originally posted by SmellyPants:

I wonder if other corperations might follow the same lead?

[smile]

I have emailed Campbells about five times now inquireing about that kinda stuff,but haven't heard back from them.Seems they may have trouble answering my questions....lol

Here we go.....

From Campbells soup

Mr. Greg Risko, we received your message and appreciate your taking the time to contact Campbell Soup Company to let us know that you enjoy our Chunky Click For Cans web-site initiative.

Though we do not currently operate a similar initiative in Canada, we invite you to visit www.campbellsoup.ca for information on offers and promotions exclusive to Canadian consumers.

Campbell's Chunky Soup and the NFL created the Tackling Hunger program in 1997 and have since donated more than 26 million pounds of food in the name of NFL teams. Tackling Hunger donations are made over the course of the year to food banks across the country, benefiting NFL cities and many of the 30,000 communities of Campbell's retail grocery partners.

We hope this information will be of use to you.

Thank you for visiting the Campbell Soup web-site.

Campbell Soup Web Team

nmc

---------------------------------------

At least they replied.

Archived