Jambands.ca

Sen Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

So far the team whose player lost a tooth has won the game. That's what it takes to win a game in this gore-fest. Who is not loving this series so far?

While I agree Condra should have gotten a penalty of some sort, that happened at the beginning of the game. Hardly justification for White two handing Smith in the third, in my opinion. Subban got his payback, took out a rookies tooth with a high stick and had his fight. Ottawa got what they wanted - stir up Subban then watch him crumble. Bad passes, bad penalties and bitching at teammates, [color:purple]all good for playoff hockey.

Another Sens playoff classic!!

Bwahahahaaha, thanks for my Monday laugh, I forgot about that. Yet another Sens playoff classic!

As far as PK goes, good for him, I'm glad he finally decided to man up and show he's a big enough warrior to take on Turris because that Kyle Turris is an fucking animal. If there was ever a Senator that needed to be taken out back and shot, it's Kyle Turris. Just look at him, you can tell by his eyes that he wouldn't think twice about snapping an infant's neck.

k_turris.jpg

And Prust. I can't be absolutely sure, but I'm fairly certain he was actually ready to fight Conacher. For reals. (on a side note my new nickname for Conacher is "The Neverending Story" because he can't finish)

Jokes aside, Im really not sure which way game 4 is going to go. Bloodbath or both teams trying to stay disciplined and draw the other team into the box.

Also, Michel Therrien reminds me of my French Canadian uncle who drank himself to death. RIP Roger.

Guest Low Roller

Reminder: Chris Neil tried to lure Michael Ryder into a fight in Game 2. Michael f'n Ryder, the guy who is so dainty he never finishes a check.

If you deliver a nasty slash after the whistle on a delayed penalty you best be damn ready for some brotherly payback.

But no. I dont suppose a Sens fan would mention that of course because they played like angelic darlings. Just continue to follow the mediatrolling lead and tell us how PK is also a bad team-mate and no one likes him.

pjstock.jpg

RIP Roger. I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes.

Guest Low Roller

Did... did you just suggest that I drink myself to death?

And what was CBC's deal last night spending two intermissions discussing the PK/Pac non-incident? Are they that thin on content/analysis/talent?

pjstock.jpg

If you deliver a nasty slash after the whistle on a delayed penalty you best be damn ready for some brotherly payback.

But no. I dont suppose a Sens fan would mention that of course because they played like angelic darlings. Just continue to follow the mediatrolling lead and tell us how PK is also a bad team-mate and no one likes him.

He's not bad teammate at all in my opinion, quite the opposite, hence he needs to reign in his temper some. It's playoffs after all, and when a player like Subban - one whose emotional, can get his team energized and moving etc - isn't focused, taking bad penalties and not playing to his potential, it only hurts the Habs. Something rather obvious in last nights game. The bitching at Pacioretty is a fine example, shitty pass or not save that shit for the dressing room between periods or after the game. If you think otherwise, good luck with that.

I couldnt argue with you there even if I wanted to Esau. I completely agree. The Sens got him off his game last night and it all unraveled for him.

Having said that, I am sure you recall all the things being said on tv and in the papers about Subban during his hold-out. I wont lie, a good chunk of that stuff ended up working on me but at the end of the day did PK make some kind of "miraculous" turnaround or were we all media-trolled? I think the answer is pretty obvious when given the chance to look back. Some folks want to watch him burn.

Guest Low Roller
#Habs Subban & Pacioretty hate each other so much, Subban just did a 15-minute interview wearing Max's sandals.

I couldnt argue with you there even if I wanted to Esau. I completely agree. The Sens got him off his game last night and it all unraveled for him.

Having said that, I am sure you recall all the things being said on tv and in the papers about Subban during his hold-out. I wont lie, a good chunk of that stuff ended up working on me but at the end of the day did PK make some kind of "miraculous" turnaround or were we all media-trolled? I think the answer is pretty obvious when given the chance to look back. Some folks want to watch him burn.

I remember that shit. Some I even agreed with to be honest, a lot though I thought was out of line too. But, I tend to not have much appreciation for any professional athlete when they carry on over money or where they want to play - Eric Lindros comes to mind, as does Tim Thomas. I can't say if PK made any turnarounds or whatever - I honestly didn't follow it that closely, nor cared (see above). I just assumed he decided playing NHL hockey was something he wanted more.