Jambands.ca

Sen Fans Forum 2013

badams

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I'm struggling between the opinion that the Habs got jobbed last night (the questionable icing, the questionable kicking motion, the numerous take-downs of Habs players behind the play by the Sens going unpenalized), and the motto of the Habs "No Excuses". For some reason they decided to start playing Jacques Martin hockey in the third and just sat on the lead. Bad move.

Prust should not have been on the ice at the end of the third if he can't even stand. Same for OT.

The clinic is filling up. Price looked in agony as well. Groin? Hip?

Yay! I thought tonight's game and the whole series would be much closer.

It was a helluva lot closer than the scores and the quick end suggests. MTL absolutely dominated many long stretches. Goes without saying but Craig Anderson was absolutely incredible in that series. As hard as it was on my heart it was also amazing to watch. I love it when a goalie takes over, although not for the past week I suppose.

Best of luck the rest of the way. Go fuck yourselves Paulrus and Eugene. That's for you Sloth.

grinds.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? The lack of class employed by the Ottawa Senators, their media coverage and the fans. It’s a fucking embarrassment. They say everything starts at the top and I agree. The full blame goes to Eugene Melnyk and his attack on Matt Cooke. The local media jumped all over it, you embarrassed yourself and the fanbase Don Brennan, and then the fans decided this was the truth. How stupid can people be? Apparently pretty fucking stupid. Paulrus decided during the playoffs he was going to act like that asshole manager everyone had who disrespected people by referring to them as Mr ‘insert first name here’. Well done you fat fuck. And Gryba? Yeeeeeeeah, blood in the water this buddy. Well guess what? You guys have used whatever good karma you had because you are also full of cheaters. Uncle Eugene backed up his own Brinks mobile at the headquarters for NHL referring division and Karlsson has clearly taken PEDS. Its not even a question. In a few short years we are going to find out he is hockey's version of Lance Armstrong and his one Norris trophy will be stripped from the record. Shea Weber deserved it more anyways. So congratulations for all of that. And that’s what really grinds my gears.

The lack of class...

It's a good thing Brandon Prust didn't say anything stupid during the series. Really fortunate that Josh Georges didn't shoot a puck directly at Kyle Turris' back. Very thankful that René Bourque didn't throw any elbows and that Brendan Gallagher didn't try to instigate any garbage fights. Oh wait.

Although to be honest I didn't like MacLean's Pat Quinn impersonation very much. But I'll take that type of leadership over Mr. "Our captain was crying in my arms" any day of the week.

Edited by Guest

It was great listening to Bob Cole choke his way through that last 10 minutes or so. He's a Habs apparently. So satisfying.

God he was brutal. I think he called Gonchar "Karlsson" all night.

Cole was hilarious. I loved every second of it.

It's a good thing Brandon Prust didn't say anything stupid during the series. Really fortunate that Josh Georges didn't shoot a puck directly at Kyle Turris' back. Very thankful that René Bourque didn't throw any elbows and that Brendan Gallagher didn't try to instigate any garbage fights. Oh wait.

Although to be honest I didn't like MacLean's Pat Quinn impersonation very much. But I'll take that type of leadership over Mr. "Our captain was crying in my arms" any day of the week.

Why do you always take the bait? I guess for the same reason Roller always takes the bait. The whole line about the Gryba hit should have given the whole troll away, for the record he thinks the Gryba hit was fine (as do I).