Jambands.ca

Kevin Breit, Jesse Stewart, Phil Bova @ GigSpace (Ott.) Dec. 7

bradm

http://ottawajazzscene.ca/upcoming-shows/8359-kevin-breit-with-jesse-stewart-and-phil-bova-at-gigspace

Saturday, December 7, 2013 - two shows: 7 and 9 p.m.

Tickets: $20 for each show

* Kevin Breit - guitar, voice

* Philip Bova - bass

* Jesse Stewart - percussion

Don’t miss this opportunity to hear one of Canada’s most acclaimed guitarists in one of Ottawa’s most intimate settings. Kevin Breit has performed and/or recorded with a remarkable array of musicians including Norah Jones, Hugh Laurie, Bill Frisell, k.d. lang, Roseanne Cash, Cassandra Wilson, Holly Cole, Cyro Baptista, Serena Ryder, Harry Manx, to name only a few. He has performed on 13 Grammy Award-winning recordings and multiple Juno winners.

He will be joined by Ottawa percussionist Jesse Stewart (who plays with Kevin in the Juno-award winning trio Stretch Orchestra) and bassist Phillip Victor Bova for an unforgettable night of music and fun.

Tickets available at the door for cash. Advance tickets payable by credit card available by calling 613-729-0693.

GigSpace (in Alcorn Music Studios)

953 Gladstone Avenue @ Loretta (Little Italy area, one block west of Preston Street)

Ottawa

613-729-0693

www.gigspaceottawa.com

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

great time last night!

i didn't keep a setlist for the second show, but here's what i remember (not in order)

crazy fool

saint anthony

run run run

dance with delilah

sao paulo slim

bring me down

heavyweight champion of the world

nothing about us

king kong strut

there was also a (new?) song in which he sings about teaching a song, telling what chords to play (G,D,E etc) if that helps.