Jambands.ca

NERO NYE tickets available

Sunshine

-After you put the tix in your cart, click on VIEW CART.

-On the next screen, click "proceed to checkout".

-Fill out your info - fields marked by an asterix (*) are required

(you can create a profile here so you don't have to fill all of that info out again the next time you are using the store)

-Click 'Confirm Order'

Make sure that you don't have any popup blockers running or the paypal window will not appear.

Something's screwy with the system...when I click on "proceed to checkout" a screen comes up with my order and the line, "please login or register for an account before finishing checkout. Thank you." ???

I'm already logged in you stupid computer! (And yes, I've disabled all block-up stuff.) Guess I'll have to go to Dekcuf to pick up a ticket...are they on sale there already, anybody know?

You really do need to be logged into the main site. Did you get an account and successfully login? I know you said you logged in, but it's not talking about the sanctuary, your computer, or even MSN Messenger.

You know you're logged in when at the right side of the black status bar at the top of the pages says your name and the button above says HELP|Logoff

Thanks Bouche, I didn't realize it was a separate account.

...but I have the same problem as Sunshine. I filled out the registration form yesterday and never got the verification # either. If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll just try getting the tickets directly, and if they're already sold out somehow, I will unleash a plague of locusts.

It's all the poopy parts of using paypal.

You have to eventually verify your credit card with them. But, the process is very easy, and it only takes a few days to get your code from them if you can access your credit card online.

Once you have done that though, you can use your paypal account all you want for future events and CD's!

Be wary when you buy them at Lauzon Music. Some dirty bastard in there was giving me the rails, calling me a stinky hippie and such. He wasnt going to sell me a ticket either!

Pablo, next time I see you, your meals for two weeks following that are going to be liquid pablum. I blame you for that encounter.........

There are currently 20 more tickets at Cafe Dekcuf, and there was a handful left at Lauzon Music as of this morning (Lauzon's is closed on New Years Eve). Please please please pick up your tickets in advance! I'll be at the door and it would break my heart to have to not allow people in that have travelled and/or have seen nero a hundred times. If paypal screws you up or you somehow can't get tickets in advance by regular means, email me at nero_management@hotmail.com and we'll try and work it out.

I just want everyone who wants to be there to be there.

See y'all tomorrow.

Archived