Jambands.ca

Looking for a rental home (or condo) in Ottawa

Hartamophone

Whattup wooks.

My wife and I (and our seven-week old twins!) are looking to rent some new digs. We'd prefer a house, but are open to an apartment/condo if it's big enough and the location is right. We need the usual adult amenities (laundry in the unit, off-street parking, privacy) but are willing to live in unconventional spaces.

We are hoping to remain central (Glebe, Centretown, Old Ottawa South or even as far west as Westboro) and out of the suburbs, so we're not interested in Kanata, Orleans or the like.

We've been looking pretty actively for a few weeks and haven't really found what we're looking for. Obviously I know all of the online channels (so you don't have to provide links to Craigslist or Kijiji, Brad, but thanks) but I thought I'd put in on here in case anyone had any specific leads.

Thanks. Good talk.

wish i had known sooner as the house next to ours just got rented out. we were hoping for heady neighbours :P

good luck with the search!

Crud. We've actually looked at a couple of spots in your neck of the woods.

I'm no help, but congrats on your twins! How exciting. Names?

Hey thanks! We have a boy named Drew and a girl named Muir. Good times. Paternity leave is the greatest thing ever.

Oh, yes, doh! Congrats on your twins! Velvet told me but I haven't congratulated you myself.

Never a dull moment with twins I guess! :)

I will let you know if the place becomes available again. the last people only stayed a few months.

Edited by Guest