Jambands.ca

XXX--nero xmas Dec 19th @ The El Mocambo--XXX

show---whore

quote:

Originally posted by show--whore:

it was also brought

Yeah I seen that one,which was the 20th,anyway cool bro, I saw the november listing but never opened it today since it said november not december...was just asking,figured if it was announced on its own back then I would have replied is all.

Either way,seen nero countless times,seen Wiseman three,but not AGP,so I guess to the unknown I go.

Cheers~

I was going to AGP until nero announced their 3 night Holiday Run. I don't really dig AGP all that much, although I would have totally checked them out if there wasn't a conflict. nero on the other hand is guaranteed to give me a great show, Plus it's in the middle of a 3 night run that I've been planning on for a year now (if you haven't heard nero do Carol Of The Bells, it's worth the price of admission alone), and it's as clost to a hometown nero show as I'm going to get. No contest here:

12-18 nero - Guelph, ON

12-19 nero - Toronto, ON

12-20 nero - London, ON

12-31 nero - Ottawa, ON

What a great way to finish out the year... I am all smiles as I finally realize how good the last half of this month is,, with Christmas in there as well... Damn!

quote:

Originally posted by show--whore:

i remember standing next to bradm and watching lose he's shit when they started playing that song lol.

Indeed: shit was lost. That "Carol Of The Bells" with the "My Favourite Things" tease in it just about killed me. I remember playing the tape for my Mom and brother the next morning; it was one of those, "Be quiet, you have to hear this!" things.

nero with Bob Wiseman is gonna be bombular; I can't wait!

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

good this just in!!!

U.F. Productions

An Evening With

nero

Friday Jan. 9th

@ Pepper Jack's

38 King William st.

Hamilton

that's funny, it's the same night as AGP in Montreal [big Grin] and also my birthday

i figured if i went to nero in TO, i could see AGP in Montreal.....hmmmm, NOW i have options

Archived