Jambands.ca

david grisman sixtet presale code for chicago brunch

RobL

moe. Friday night, maybe Runaway Gin (phish cover band) Sat night...or something else TBD...could easily be talked into jamming at a hotel or somewhere too and TOTALLY looking forward to Sunday night's tribute to Jerry featuring Steve Kimock, Jackie Greene, Melvin Seals, Bobby Vega, and John Kimock.

i ended up with an extra pair for this show if anyone still needs any 

P2 - Presale
2 tickets x $85.00
$170.00
   SEC: LC ROW: U SEAT: 10 
   SEC: LC ROW: U SEAT: 11
Delivery method Standard Mail Delivery charge - Standard Mail $2.50 Service Fee $19.80 Total $192.30USD

There's just way too much happening that weekend in Chicago.

I'm planning to do the following shows:

Leftover Salmon on Thursday night

moe. late night Friday

NRPS late night Saturday

Grisman - Sunday afternoon

Jackie Greene and Kimock, late show Sunday

Finding the stamina to do all that is another story. I had planned to see the Sunday afternoon Greene/Kimock show, but want to do the Grisman show. And I really don't want to miss Greene/Kimock. OTOH, will I really want to go to a late show after the Dead finale? (even making it to the Grisman in time for brunch after a late night show will be a challenge.)

During New Orleans Jazzfest I found out about stamina.  This time I'm there for these three shows and hope to have little in the way of distraction.  I almost balked at this Grisman thing just because it'll basically mean going from the show to the lot, but hell, I gotta have brunch somewhere; might as well have a good live band over coffees! 

there is just SO much that I want to see. And finding the time to travell to shows is difficult for me these days, so I'm planning to take advantage. The kids will be at camp in July.

During New Orleans Jazzfest I found out about stamina.   

And what did you find out about stamina?

The last time I was in a situation with late night shows like this was Vegoose, 2005.  I ended up leaving the Phil and Friends late night show early, as I was beyond just not able to keep my eyes open. I saw the setlist, and realised that I wouldn't be missing much. Unfortunately, for me, there was stuill a whole third set to come.