Jambands.ca

Ride to Phish

cheesehead

dude i'll give you a ride.. no really i will. but... you have you give me 300 us for gas, befreo you get in plus i get to hang cuff you (so you don't steal shit) and if you talk i get to punch you in the mouth. also i will be carring a stun gun an am allowed to use it for any reason i feel nessary, at nigth you have to sleep in a tent outside me rv,, (i'll un handcuff you as long as you not in my rv) upon arrival in florda you will be droped of at the first bus station, and will not be alowed to say you know or have ever met me under penialty of a beating?

if you still want a ride let me know

wow i cant believe you are asking again,

just please dont cry that you have to sell your tickets because no one will give you a ride and THEN maybe your posts wouldnt turn into a bashing event...........just a thought

NOT MEANT FOR OFFENCE TAKEN

ps: this is the first time i have ever actually replied to one of your posts for the reason was that i didint want to get into it or maybe it was that everyone said what needed to be said already......with that in mind good luck [Razz]

So I didn't experience this kid as a tour companion or anything but don't you think you're all being a bit judgmental and harsh? Don't get me wrong I love judgmental and harsh especially against Cheeseheads but if we kicked everyone out of our forum who was a shoddy tour companion or cheesy with paying their own way we'd have a whole lot less people on this board.

I want some tequitos.

As per the Josh issue (cheesehead). I did get him a ride to Bonnaroo. He went with my friend Adam Fisch. Fisch got so fed up with his constant bitching and complaining and sheer defience towards the democratic nature of the car that cheesehead found alternate plans home, with more people that probably don't like him now either.

and I still want some tequitos.

Thought about it SugarMegs, but I feel as though his crush on me is unhealthy, and misguided he needs to move on and I think everyone here should be supportive of Cheesehead during this tough time, after all he is a tool, and tools need the most attention [big Grin] . Besides they're way to mushy and lovey-dovey, I don't want Cheesehead to blush. [Wink]

JARED: :if i saw him stranded at a show i'd sell him bad acid and a fake ticket, then steal his shoes:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I never thought there would be a day I'd wish this on anyone but hey, here we are. [Eek!]

Kung: "if we kicked everyone out of our forum who was a shoddy tour companion or cheesy with paying their own way we'd have a whole lot less people on this board."

Good point, and probably accurate. Though I'm yet to meet anyone from the board or in life that I've gone on tour with, that weren't totally upstanding. None have acted anywhere near as poor to people as he did. That's one of the main reason I don't like this Chessehead kid. I do all that I can to pay my way or help people out when it comes to touring, even when the means to do so aren't there and sacrafices have to be made. And the fact that he did it to people so nice and didn't even apologize only increases my distain for him...and then the little freek got hostile because I had the "nerve" to bring it up again. FAAACK [Roll Eyes]

Cheesehead you could have saved yourself all this strife by apologizing and sending the money owed,or by having not been a jackass from the beginning and been an honest and kind person to the people helping you. The fact that these concepted never even crossed your mind, makes you a bad person.....AND BAD PEOPLE SUCK ASS... [Mad]

Archived