Jambands.ca

Anybody here goin to Atlanta for NYE?

backbacon

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

Umm, I didn't make the original post up there ^^^... I'm thinking that Chewie posted this Atlanta thing when he was over Tuesday night. Going to Atlanta on NYE had not even crossed my mind!

Not too sure what my nye plans are just yet..

Okay then, take it easy y'all!
[smile]

sorry, bud.

yeah i did that the other night...didn't even realize it was under ur name. sorry brutha.

hey man, had a great time the other night. wasn't that bar crazy? we coulda used the gator's help... [Razz]

hey, no problem, chewie.

yeah, tuesday night was super fun!! The bar was crazy though! So funny, walk into the bar, stand up to a guy who wants to beat up some girl.. somehow a 20 person brawl developes out of it and we just cozy back up to our bar stools and watch the mayhem from a distance! [big Grin] Oh, and that one crazy girl who kept slapping buddy in the face, super hard, and then laughing at him for getting 'bitch-slapped' by a girl! The bottle through the window, showering window all over the band to close the night was the icing on the cake!

Typical Tuesday night in Chatham!

..lol that kinda does look like u bacon ..

what a tuesday nite, lucky i wasn't there, there would of been more blood shed [Mad] gotta love fights .

typical wednesday nite in chatham .. go for a 5 hour cruise, hit all the back roads with a case a beer, swallow it dry . [Razz]

good u boys stayed outta it all.. but hint for next time, when a brawl starts breaking out, that is when u start to steal the bar stools .. [big Grin]

"..lol that kinda does look like u bacon .."

yep, lefty and all!

"but hint for next time, when a brawl starts breaking out, that is when u start to steal the bar stools .. "

Pfft.. no need to wait for a brawl to break out to grab a few fancy "Christmas presents" is there stu?

Stu dog to an innocent bar patron, sitting, drinking, minding own business:

Can I see your stool for a minute?

person, confused, gets off the stool... Stu picks it up and walks out of the crowded bar and puts the fancy stool into his car. Repeat 3 times and voila! a new bar stool set for stu! Unreal.

Archived