Jambands.ca

Nero in London...

guigsy

quote:

Originally posted by Sheikyerbouti:

and i hope it gets real fuckin messy.

Oh...it will, been messy for DAYS already...still going here...somewhat..seeing things and talking to folks who aint there..but still goin...just left Willys not long ago...me & Tonin bass/guitar/slide jam...very cool.

look forward to this eve...

whew!!!!!

great show tonite....i've been seeing nero, consistently, for a few years now, and i've been saying all along that they get better every time i see them. and tonite was no different. unbelievable set in london, and so great to see the guys laughing and smiling and having a great time while they were playing....that really makes a crowd feel good, to know that the band is into it....

great to see mr. dr. stu dog tonite, in fine form, as usual...yeah doggy...and nice to see tungsten and denise again, and to meet insta-gator and sunshine for the first time..thanks for the shot in the arm...."maybe all i need is a shot in the arm...."...anyhoo....what's he talkin about? hahahaha.

so yeah, im sure the party rages on, somewhere, for me, it rages on here, at home, with a pipe, some leftover keith's, and an instrumental rheos piece...

messy-ness achieved. i wish i didnt pick up that shift tomorrow morning........christ....

bye-bye, so long....

WOW!!! I must say I had a fabulous night and it showed at 5:00 AM as I crawled to the bathroom on all fours...I held it together though (just needed a time out)!! Thanks to those who took care of me. NOTE TO SELF: when I feel the need to slam back Jagermiester at 4:30AM STOP!!!!

It was soooo GREAT to see everyone!!! Nero boys you did it again...smiles and smiles and smiles!!

[big Grin]

Ha! I was the one who came up the stairs and found you crawling towards the bathroom...you have forever shattered the angel-like image you once projected.

Fun nite, good jams, great party, the sleep of the weekend and the wakeup of the weekend. Add in one fairly painless six hour drive (The Sloth slept the whole way - surprise, surprise!) and I find myself close to my own bed again. Yay.

Ps Sunshine, you made quote of the day for sure, but I'll keep that just between us...

Hey Rob -- it was great to see you there. Thanks for sacrificing work to do-it-up with all of us.

(not that I'm one to talk, but I think I seen you sleeping while standing up at the after party)....I hope they ain't working you too hard at the StoneHedge. [Wink]

Keep that big smile on your face.

Archived