Jambands.ca

Friends of Hefner December 26 Hamilton

Cully

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas to eveyone, and to let everyone know that the Friends of Hefner will be playing at the Mermaid Lounge in the Hammer tommorow night. It should be a rocking night, and there is some talk of a kicking after-party at our house....I hope people can come down the the village and celebrate the season with us....Cheers and see you all tommorow night. P.S. What a weekend, Hefner and then Burt!!!!

Yo,

Hey Jared, yup it is me, I lost my password and my hotmail account, so I had to make up another one. Eveyone should come out tommorow as it is going to be a rocking warm up to the Burt boy in Brantford (also we are moving out of our appartment in the Hammer and moving to the beaches in T.O., so this will be the last rocking party at the pad, those who have come to previous affairs will know what I mean!!!)

Jared, Bertuzzi is home, I just talked to him...email me at ajculliford@yahoo.ca and leave your phone #....lates

Leaveing now.....

Got Neil singing this right now from "A Perfect Echo"

"Chorus]

Come on, baby, let's go downtown,

Let's go, let's go, let's go downtown.

Come on, baby, let's go downtown,

Let's go, let's go, let's go downtown.

[Last two lines in the official sheet:

Come on, baby, let me turn around,

now turn you, turn you, turn you around.]

Walk on, talk on, baby tell no lies.

Don't be caught with a tear in your eye.

Sure enough, they'll be sellin' stuff

When the moon begins to rise.

Pretty bad when you're dealin' with the man,

And the light shines in your eyes.

CHORUS

Snaky eyes, French fries, and I got lots of gas.

Full moon and a jumpin' tune, now you don't have to ask."

Need I say more?Its a sign...an omen...I must regard.

Ok,

I missed set one...but set two & three...jesus...how about this..

Casey Jones

Spanish Moon! [Eek!]

Gotta Serve Somebody(not in this order)

Ok thats just three of many great frickin tunes..

Thanks F.O.H for the kind,so kind music....sorry Cully I am missing the afterparty(I know we talked baout it),but the drama outside the bar was a bit much for me to deal with,I'm better off here...

Cully & Shelby....your beautiful and I'll miss ya not livin in steeltown.But now I'll have en excuse to visit Toronto...those 18 year olds we spoke of...hmmmmmmmm [big Grin]

Archived