Jambands.ca

Best Christmas EVER!!!

Ms.Huxtable

So how was your Christmas everyone? Mine was steller and I feel spoiled rotten. I got a ton of CDs I can't wait to listen to, a new yoyo, a couple amazing chef knives, pajamas a sweater and SO much more.

Highlights for me were playing Mario Party with my family, getting drunk with the Bouchards, seeing the true spirit of Christmas in my neices and nephews faces and feeling so much love with Sally, Booche, Myrna and Mike on Christmas morning. Finer people I do not know.

Hope you all enjoyed yours as much. [big Grin]

You said it! What a christmas it was. I'm sitting here at work...styling in my my new clothes. My feet have never been more comfortable in my new bootshoes. I don't even want to take them off because they feel better in them, than out of them. I think they are actually massaging my feet.

Great xmas jams at Myrna's, but I don't remember if there were any actual xmas tunes. There was lots of Johnny cash though.

Good to hear you folks had a good one, I had a great xmas as well...

-asked my lady to marry me...she said yes(well we already have a kid, but this seals the deal)

-loved watching my son Otis have all sorts of christmas fun.

-got a bitchin' new watch

-lots and lots of boooze:)\

now for a "quiet" new years.....

I had myself a sweet Christmas too! Everything went as planned.....except for maybe that huge bottle of champagne (thank you for helping me with that Bouche!!!) I got to spend so much time with friends and family. I couldn't have asked for anything more. And I love that there's another female in the Bouchard house now...keeps the sanity a little more level! I will always remember Bouche saying "I never knew Christmas could be so much fun!" Many wonderful and thoughtful gifts....loads of love....tonnes of laughs.....and a couple of hangovers!

i had a great christmas as well. i really wasnt looking forward to it in the same way as i always have. this year the 25th itself meant alot less compared to the 2 weeks off school, seeing all of my family (big family sessions with all my cousins and and their wives etc.), playing a couple of shows, seeing all my friends back from university who i havent seen in months, and all that jazz.

but as far a the big day itself went, i got a sony minidiscman which already has caused a small revolution in my life. wicked on batteries, doesnt skip, can hold up to 50 songs on one disc and i can rip songs right off of my already existing cds so as to not contribute to dowloading music (which i ethicly disagree with). these things are great.

happy holidays to everyone im glad everyone is having as nice of a time as I.

quote:

Originally posted by arcane:

The Mercenary spoiled me by booking a hotel suite with a Jacuzzi tub for Christmas Eve. Throw in a 20-year-old bottle of tawny port and pop "The Yellow Shark" in the CD player ... I'm still recovering from the experience.

One might wonder what recovery-inducing activities were going whilst "G-Spot Tornado" was playing...then again, maybe not...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived