Jambands.ca

Mary Jane bust at the old Molson plant

CyberHippie

quote:

Originally posted by Tooly:

willy, u ever hear about yankees coming right into BC with a pound of coke and trading that for a pound of good nug?

Only rumours. I've never heard anyone who has actually experienced that sort of an offer. It's just a sort of "urban myth" as far as I've heard.

Man, what a shame....

I just want to add that imo Beasters cannot actually come from Canada. It's every Canadian phan's shame that our beautiful, heady country is associated with that raunchy, hard as a rock, crap nug. Next time an american tells you, "thanks for the Beasters," you just punch him squar (no e intended) in the nose and tell him..."That's from TonyRage, punk!"

beasters do suck, ive had to deal with them on a few occasions and they allllways suck, better on the east then the ones in chicago that i saw. but still crap.

man what a shame,,, i woulda smoked some of that shit [Wink]

it woulda been medicinal though,, if i dont have it i'd be even blinder

I guess Rogers fuckin shut my webspace down again. God I hate Rogers. They only allow 300Mb of traffic per month, and I guess the combination of the Diesel Dog website and those lovely pictures put me over the cap.

If anyone else wants to host 'em I'll email them to you.

ike

from what i know of 'beasters', its a common term for Canadian pot that is bunk. Pretty much, the crystals have been knocked off the pot into mason jars, and the buds are sold here commercially, or shipped to the states.

the difference in where it travels is funny. A Pound of TriAD beasters in Ontario will cost a hair over 2 grand Canadian, or around 1450 American. That same stuff, low quality, commercial pot will make it across the boarder and be sold from anywhere between 3-4 Grand American....MAJOR markup...

So they get this stuff, which is crap and cheap up here, sold to them as "premium quality Canadian pot", but its crap. They've obviously caught on, and have coined the term Beasters to our low quality, commercial pot.

I personally believe the Barrie Bust was Beasters. Low quality, china run pot. But either way, an amazing facility to say the least.

beasters is definitly not your top-of-the-line dope,, kinda like milwaukees Beast, not your topoftheline brew

but i have seen killer canadian pot down in the US, and it retails for about 60 an 8th, 3500-4000 a pizza, its ridiculous,, but you can get mexican shwag/brickweed for 100 an ounce,, so the choice is yours.

i had kids paying 30 a gram for good canadian blonde hash last year. they will pay alot for good drugs, IF its good drugs. this one guy traded me a half ounce of seedy, but still crystally pot AND 100US for a half ounce of the hash. best deal ever.

tha plant was bought last yr for 8 million,, so i guess they were figuring on making that much out of it,.,,, damn homey thats alot of pot.

Archived