Jambands.ca

Eating healthier...

CharlieDon'tSurf

for those of you whose New Years Resolution was of the sort where you intend to eat healthier in 2003, here is a great site that should help you along the path to wellness... although I didn't resolve to eat healthier, this site will also help fulfill my resolution to help trim down the Endangered Species Lists!!

Would you like fries with that?

can you frikkin' believe it!!!!

they had something like this in that matt broderick/marlon brando flick, but that was all just special fx, right??

anyway, my personal fav would be

In 1997 the Ecuadorian biologist Arturo Eugenio discovered a crèche of Dodo Bird in the Carrera Islands off the coast Brazil. Dr. Eugenio has successfully bred the bird, one thought to be extinct, and has entered into an exclusive distribution arrangement with Pets or Food™ to offer the Dodo to American markets. Due to some rather obscure U.S. laws, however, ownership of a living Dodo is against the law. Pets or Food™ can only ship Ready to Eat™ Dodo meet to US customers. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to discover the taste that led to the Dodo's extinction!

- $17,000 each

quote:

Originally posted by CharlieDon'tSurf:

can you frikkin' believe it!
!!!

they had something like this in that matt broderick/marlon brando flick, but that was all just special fx, right??

anyway, my personal fav would be

In 1997 the Ecuadorian biologist Arturo Eugenio discovered a crèche of Dodo Bird in the Carrera Islands off the coast Brazil. Dr. Eugenio has successfully bred the bird, one thought to be extinct, and has entered into an exclusive distribution arrangement with Pets or Food™ to offer the Dodo to American markets. Due to some rather obscure U.S. laws, however, ownership of a living Dodo is against the law. Pets or Food™ can only ship Ready to Eat™ Dodo meet to US customers. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to discover the taste that led to the Dodo's extinction!

- $17,000 each

The Freshman, and not only did they not eat the Komodo Dragon in question, but it wasn't actually a Komodo Dragon but, IMSMR, a monitor lizard. Some people were actually upset they were passing off a monitor lizard as a Komodo Dragon, but I hardly think they should have dragged part of a highly endagered species through the rigors of movie making.

Eating Dodos ... wasn't that an episode of The Goodie? [smile]

Rob Not Bob

NP : Dave Matthews Band - Under The Table And Dreaming

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

quote:

Originally posted by rainmakerrtv:

Eating Dodos ... wasn't that an episode of The Goodie?
[smile]

Do you mean The Goodies? Man, that's one of my all-time favourite (and obscure) shows. I still occasionally have nightmares about Big Bunny...

Aloha,

Brad

Flark, typo. I have a book called From Beyond The Fringe To Flying Circus which details the history of the Oxbridge Mafia who dominated British comedy in the 60s and 70s, and it has a whole chapter on the Goodies. Dang, I miss that show.

Hey, who is up for some Kentucky Fried Panda? "It's finger Ling Ling good!" [Wink]

Rob Not Bob

very very VERY disturbing

this seems like a joke site though...

someone tell me its a joke site and they dont really sell baby golden retrievers lol

""Pets or Food™ is proud to showcase it's newest product, newborn Golden Retriever! Shipped live, or Ready to Eat™, you won't find a finer friend or a more tender cut of meat""

i only remember one episode of the goodies that i saw when i was quite young but i still remember it and sometimes try to describe it to people who never saw the show - it doesnt go too well

but it was one where they dug down through the floor of their house all the way down to a dinosaur. They decided it would be good fun to explore the t-rex from inside and slid all the way down the neck. The next scene was from within the stomach when slowly one by one they noticed that a dripping sound had begun. It finally dawned on them that this was the digestive juices starting up and that they were in some trouble now. The only other part i remember is a godzilla type scene of the t-rex standing up and roaring/screeching over the city. I presume that was the end scene but i'm not sure.

anyone remember that one? haha!

Archived