Jambands.ca

So I tried E for the first time...

Daniel

The National institute of health has an archive (Pubmed) of pretty much every scientific paper that's written, on any subject that might have to do with medicine, drugs, biology etc...

MDMA is the most extensively studied drug at the moment. As soon as an article is written, it goes into PubMed. Just enter your search term (ie."ecstasy") for the latest papers out on the subject. There was some pretty interesting stuff about ecstasy. In general, while damage to neurotransmitters in animals has been reported, nothing has been proved in humans, mainly because it's harder to experiment on humans.

Anyway, it's at: http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by bokonon:

quote:

Originally posted by Cosmic Kitty:

never go to admirals on acid, that shit is hard to handle!!

the only way someone could enter admirals is on acid. that way, you think the bugs crawling out of the walls are only an hallucination! [Razz]

its true, but whats really sad is i actually enjoy eating there (in an altered state of course) however i do refuse to use the bathrooms. i do have some standards. [Roll Eyes]

Cosmic Kitty ...no woman with rat keychains but a out of town friend of mine and SuperFreaks did recieve a deep fried grasshopper.....I can hover over a toilet if I need too but there is no drug to get me high enough to eat the food(booze has gotten me drunk enough to eat there....booze the worst drug of them all)

Last time I had the Admiral trademark bacon double cheeseburger (about 3lbs of meat) I sliced my tounge open on a shard of plastic that was hiding in the burger. Needless to say, next time I'm in Brown and need more food than I can handle at 4:00 in the morning, I'll probably call up the Admiral. The official taste of downtown browtown.

that's too bad MK! Next time order the deep fried grasshoppers.....less shards of plastic in em!

As for the topic of drug use...I luckily missed out on over doing it cause I was pregnant when "different" drugs came around and noww I'm a mama of two...so no time or reason to over do it now but when I get the chance(rarely) I dabble and it's good to to hear these stories(good or bad).It helps to make better decisions...Thanks everybody!

You said you had to pee for 12 hours.....don't hold it!!!!

I'm not a medical researcher...but this is my understanding ...

A) you will damage your bladder if you hold it!!!!

(know people that have gone through this)

B) Water retention while E is in your system is what can cause the most damage, which causes things to swell, which causes the damage btw. the spinal cord and brain which = serious trouble.

not to mention the shitty depressed feeling "some people" are left with for a couple of days after.

Be Smart!!! Research! [Wink]

well, the guy that died i didn't know really... he was a friend of a friend. The guy had only done one E and that was when all the E's with the stuff that heated up your insides was going around....i think he may have done that. Although i didn't know the guy, when he fell on my lap, he looked right into my eyes, and i can not begin to describe the fear in his eyes. I was the last person he saw. It was quite the experience. Everyone ran and no one wanted to help him. I got staff to call 911 as they were oblivious to what was going on...intentionally???(i think so [Frown] ) I feel that experience for me happened for a reason...for me to stop. It confuses me though sometimes why someone had to die for me to have a sign to stop.

But, i have been completely chemical free for over 3 years now and am thankful everyday that that wasn't me, cuz there was a couple times i am sure i was close to that.

To each their own I say...I would never say not to do drugs or to experience some of the truths they have to offer. Sometimes though, it is hard to tell when you have gotten everything from a drug that you need to know and when the knowledge ends and the addiction begins.

With my own friends, that still do coke sometimes, i don't mind if they do, i just worry, ya know? Don't want to get "that call" or have them in my house if something happens. I never want to see that again.

So i guess, Daniel, just be careful is all i am saying....i know you don't do it much, in fact you have only done it once. But i just worry sometimes...even for people i don't know....unless you know the chemist, you can never be too sure. Alot of people are out to make a buck and don't care what happens to the people that give them the money.

Sorry if i put a damper on anyone's fun...as that was not my intention.. But i will always share my stories, whether good or bad, concerning those drugs....cuz i most certainly had some good times too!!!

Onthejourney...you are definately not a damper. You have some extremely good thoughts and it's great that you shared them with us.

Especially for those that are just entering the experimental stage.

I too, have friends that are now to far gone...beautiful musicians that haven't picked up their guitars in a couple of years.. due to serious addictions....their eyes are never clear, their clothes are falling off.....and they barely know who I am. The worst part is ...you can't get through to them!

quote:

Originally posted by Swifty:

I don't think that ecstasy.org will help out too much with a pill you get from a friend or at a show. I'm damn sure that more than one batch goes through those presses.

Very true Swifty,

But its better then having no idea at all.

Awareness in any form is better then not having any idea what these things are somtimes made of.But at least a person can get an idea and make a better informed decision.

I am certianly not claiming that what you read on that site or any other site is to be taken as the final say,but it will help.

quote:

Originally posted by Chickenbutter420:

Try MDMA it's the best

just know your chemist,, mdma is a white powder thats in a gelcap,, shit i could put any kinda white powder in a gelly and sell it as molly. not saying i ever would cuz i wouldnt,, but you gotta be even more careful when its just white in a gelly. especially on the lots

Archived