Jambands.ca

So I tried E for the first time...

Daniel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what Im saying esau...

I reserve drugs for special occasions... and the rare occasion that I do want to get twisted, I would rather eat mushrooms or drop some L or something...

Im done with drugs till the summer though. That E took its toll on my brain

Well if thats what you are saying may I ask why you would be expecting to hallucinate then?

Being it was your first time...I take it you did no research into the construction and effects of ecstacy or you would know that it isn't that sorta drug.Its a good idea to be informed about what you are ingesting before you do.

Over my 20 years of enjoying mind/state altering substances,I have found that some simple reading or research into these things is always a wise idea and with the internet and the resources it offers at our fingertips its not that hard.

I certianly am not getting on ya about doin it, do whatever you want,but be informed of what you are taking,I know I enjoy altered states regualry and have thousands of times since 1982 when I had my first voyage with LSD.

But in this day & age when the drugs are so poorly made somtimes its wise to be educated about the things you ingest.And not by a friend who says "I always have a good expirence on [add whatever drug here] when I take that" it just doesn't work that way.No two people expirence the same effects.

Example: I have never hallucinated on mushrooms.And I have ingested many different types ranging in quality,over 20 years.

Now DMT which I enjoy semi-regulary(with a spotter of course) sends me into the world of paper trees,talking animals and demons that are trying to tear my flesh off.Thats my type of voyage.

haha that sounds like an epic video game or something..

Actually I do LOTS of research about drugs before I take them. I think Im very smart with drugs. I can truely say I like drugs, but I wont let in get in the way of my health and I wont let it fry my brain either. Have you ever been to www.erowid.org? that is a great site to read up on drugs and other stuff as well. If you do ANY drugs, or are planning on it, I suggest visiting this site. About the Jim Morrsion thing, I was only saying that because after doing E, I realized I like taking drugs not to cheat my way to happiness, but to experience something that could be strange and wonderful. I feel happy and energetic on E, but thats it.. I like the feeling of seeing everything from an altered perspective. during the Nero set at come together fest I ate some crazy mushrooms and I saw jim morrison trying to climb out all their equipment... man oh man was I trippin....

I will try E once more ... in a while though...

I have seen erowid.org. it is alright,a bit in accurate with certian things,but ok.They are fairly accurate on mushrooms,but really have a limited libary of what is out there,and not enough detailed info on the breakdown of them,during times of storage,effects during different stages of growth etc etc.

So was the E you did MDA,MDMA,MDMEA.Are you sure it didnt have PMA,DXM,DOB,valium,meth,coke in it?

What are the test results of what you did?Has it been tested?

Were the results of the research you have done tell you if it went to black right away or after s few seconds,or it was purple,purple to black instantly or after a few seconds.

What was the doseage? Did you know the mg of the actualy chemical that gets you off opposed to the other crap that they cut it with?

All these things and much more are not available on erowid.org. and are the foremost important thing to know before ingesting these types of chemicals.

Especially when thinking of health and the damage that can occur to your brain.

I am not arguing with you or questioning you about your knowledge of other drugs,I am only refering to E,since you mentioned it was your first time, and E which has become extremely easy to mass produce and readily avaiable to evryone over the last few years,making it the most incorrectly/quickly produced drug of recent years.

As for the questions,they are retorical,I do not need to know what the answers are since I didnt do it or have it in my possesion,but they are wise questions to ask yourself is what I am meaning.

Daniel.

There are archives online of pills. It is usualy quite easy to search for the one you have and find out the composition and if it is good or bad. These arhcives usually have info on the specific chemicals going into the pill.

Speaking of drugs once in a blue moon. Yesterday I took a hit of L in a rainforst on Cape Tribulation in Queensland, Australia. Spent a few hours swimming in a creek and then walked through the jungle and onto beautioful beaches. Absoultely memorable.

quote:

Originally posted by Daniel:

huh?

you stumped me... I do know their was a stamp of bart simpson on it!

where do you get this info esau?

I wasn't meaning any offence Daniel,but I have had friends that have lost it or ODed because of a poorly produced batch.Mostly I recall being in CA in 1988 at a GD show and reading about 5 folks ODin' from poorly produced E,at a high school party the night before in rural CA.

Just as anyone who enjoys the natural pyschoactives that mother earth produces we try make ourselves aware of which ones are edible and which ones are not.

I get most of my info from books,like this one I bought in Europe in the fall of 1997.You can find out about it from the web link below.Its a really good detailed site on the different types of E and the different types of chemicals that are put into these drugs.

Paragraph taken from the website

Ecstasy Reconsidered published June 1997. This last book contains more in depth information on the drug ecstasy, besides more personal accounts. It includes two comprehensive chapters each over 20 pages long: a review of research into toxicity by a toxicologist, and a review of adverse psychological effects by a psychiatrist working in the field.

Other outside articles concern treatment for ecstasy casualties and an expose of how the alcohol trade has supported anti-ecstasy campaigns.

There are recent test results of ecstasy pills(obviously only up to 1997).

You can get more info on ecstasy and on this book and testing results from http://www.ecstasy.org

They haven't had the funding to keep up the testing anymore,being it was all volunteers that worked to help keep folks from dying on the streets and educate those who do decide to do this drug.But it still contains valuable info.

There is another up to date book out there,but I do not have,when I do get the name and author I will promptly let ya know.I know I will gbe getting it.

I just feel its good that we all help each other out with this stuff,no one wants to see anyone snap mentally or even worse die.

quote:

Originally posted by number 2:

Daniel, to each their own... and don't ever cast a stone, because we are all prone, to the happiness zone...

Obviously.

Is why I mentioned all this,since it was mentioned it was his first time.I myself have been blessed with good friends over the years who were well versed in this stuff and taught me to question and educate myself about what I ingest in my body.

Being a survior of cancer and suffering from intra-spinal ependymoma(tumors in the spine attached your nerves that go directly to the brain) I did alot of reading.educating myself about the adverse effects of LSD on the spine(as the old fables used to be about that issue) but being that E plays with your saratonins,and can have adverse effects,especially within your spinal fluids,I have done alot of reading on that topic.

No stone cast.

People who know me know I am like this in the real world also.Take it anyway you you feel.

Archived