Jambands.ca

So I tried E for the first time...

Daniel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i myself am not going to say not to do it but would like to make a few points of my own. Firstly, those sites that give info on individual pills are good to look into. The only thing they don't take into account is that the presses (for the image on the pill) get stolen all the time and people put some seriously whack shit in some of those pills. My advise is to know your chemist. If you have a friend that is a chemist ...all the better.

Speaking from much experience (unfortunately) E does have quite a negative long term effect on the brain. Granted, when i was doing it, I did a hell of a lot of it and i also had a nice little meth problem to go with it. Once you start saying "oh, i only do it on weekends" trust me, you are on the road to a problem. My brain has never been the same...some ways that is good as it opened me to new ways of thinking and seeing things in this world in a different light. But in other ways it isn't good. When i quit i struggled with serious mental side effects for awhile...depression, near insanity, and the worst i would say would be anxiety attacks. Thank god for my naturopath or i think i would have lost it. After 4 years i feel i am finally starting to get my mind back.

All that said, just watch what ya do and try to know to your absolute fullest what is in it. There was a time there for awhile (don't know if it is still around) where some eeeevil people were putting something in the E that was making people's insides heat up too much and people were od'in all over the place. I had someone die on my lap and although that was a good wake up call for me at the time, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Just be careful.

ohhhhhhhhh and if you have had lots to drink and know that you should be peeing but you can't...that's kidney failure! ...something to keep in mind.

wow!

Me and my buddies like doing drugs, but we never get carried away... I think we are pretty good at keeping our intake to an extreme minuimum. We may have a pot smoking problem though! but I can handle that for the time being...

Im really sorry to hear about that death you witnessed, I dont know if I would be able to handle something like that. And Esau, I got to meet you... you seem too wise, you must be a good guy!

quote:

Firstly, those sites that give info on individual pills are good to look into. The only thing they don't take into account is that the presses (for the image on the pill) get stolen all the time and people put some seriously whack shit in some of those pills.

Actually the ecstasy.org site does let you know what is in the pills.Hence the testing and results,but I do agree with what your are saying,you can never really tell.

quote:

And Esau, I got to meet you... you seem too wise, you must be a good guy!

Don't mistake old age for wisdom my friend. [big Grin]

I dont feel sorry for people who overdose. I do feel sorry for the people who loved them, though. If your going to put any chemical into your body to provoke happiness, or an altered state of mind, you should also relize that your body can react negatively to that substance. I admit, ive done E a few times, but after pukeing every time i listened to what my body was telling me. The best way to learn is through experience.

a few years ago, i was reallly into the E really bad,, every weekend all weekend, no sleep,, sometimes during the week too, i was a mess, selling tons of drugs,, then i got busted,, and they ordered me to go to rehab, and it helped me clean up a bit,, get the chems out of my life for a while anyways, i still smoked pot, but far less then what i did before..... anyways,, about the long term effects, i asked the councillers what i should be expecting you know, and they all said that they dont know,, because its a fairly new drug, they dont really know what to expect other then memory loss, depression, and a few other things, ironic how i cant fuggin rememeber them lol

i guess the point is be careful, there are consequences for the shit you shovel into your body.

im really sorry onthejourney i couldnt imagine how that would be having someone OD in your lap im sorry

I feel for you onthejourney, I had someone die right in front of me as well, on the same dosage i was on and you're right it is one hell of a wake up call. That's when I decided to slow down the ol intake level and try to only do pills once or twice a month now as opposed to every other day.

cosmic Kitty...you must be referring to brantford's finest..Admiral...that makes me laugh...the first acid I took at 14 on the other side of Lorne Bridge kicked in for me in the bathroom at admirals....tee hee That brings back a gross memory , but once we left our fries and greasy whatever, we had the time of our lives.

wishin everyone safe times on whatever it is ya'll are doin!!

quote:

Originally posted by Tooly:

those Es with the heating up your insides stuff,, that stuff is calledc PMA, it pretty much just overheats you, thats its purpose,, it speeds up every body function,, thats my understanding of it anyways.

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

Are you sure it didnt have
PMA
,DXM,DOB,valium,meth,coke in it?

Is why I mentioned it.

Unless you are dancing or moving alot to be sweating and dehydrating yourself,drinking alot of water can do more harm then good.Your brain ends up swelling,boiling and eventually killing you.

One misconception many people have about E & drinking water.

Archived