Jambands.ca

Jambands.ca hockey pool pt.2!!!

Swifty

The second half of the season starts Feb.10 with a clean slate for all you chicken shits who were scared to play the first half. It looks like The thin white line is going to take top prize for the first half of the season.

You can join the pool for free at sportingnews.com. Just play basic fantasy hockey season 2. The league name is Jambands.ca and the password is 420. Just follow the simple instructions to register your team.

If everyone signs up early we can wager a show each to the winner. That's me! [big Grin]

Your never gonna get those cd's, I'm still waiting for mine from last years playoff victory, you're all a bunch of bums, you know who you are...

I'd kick all your asses, but I refuse to play until I'm payed, its a lock out folks, I don't play this for the love of the game, its all about the bling...

Boooo! I was at or near the top for the entire first half until you made your "courageous climb".

I don't think anything was agreed upon reguarding cds for the first half of the season so you may be out of luck. Maybe a wager of a show will turn some of these pretenders into contenders! You know who you are! Esau, gator, chewie, constable, swcha where are your balls?? [Razz]

Anyone who is interested in wagering a show can let me know and I'll keep track of it.

Ctowns I don't remember any bets being offered last year. Just keep on crying and we'll play without you. [Frown]

I know or have met most of the people in the pool and find them all to be trustworthy so I know they'll pay up when I win! [big Grin]

In the past these bets were never really set in stone. I will keep track of who wants to wager a show and I'll send the Chatham Death Squad over to break legs if anyone doesn't pay up. Now quit your whining and put a show on the line you pussies! [Razz]

Seriously though, there is plenty of time to have this organized without any screwups.

Hell I made 4 threads pertaining to this through out the season and there was no interest,no replies etc,except from c-towns I do believe who replied each time.

I recall no CD's being bet on this,I recall the term "bragging rights" but if thats the case go ahead,pick a show from my list,last thing I need is some whinning phish fans crying that I welched on a bet I never made.

I figured that most folks had given up or lost interest when I saw no replies to my trash talk on the sporting news site or here on the threads I made.

Either way I don't care or want to upset the kids.

Here's my list pick away & whine away. [Roll Eyes]

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/esau

My error......

I just checked and it was the football pool that was going to be for cds.

I wasn't whining just stating the truth. I won two pools last year and received a grand total of 6 cds in the mail (which should have been at least 30 between the two).

No probs Greg, and no need for the tunes.

Plus I haven't even won yet.....

Another thing: Are we talking about cd's or show tickets? The message in my inbox was unclear. One 3 cd show should suffice to make it interesting.

Sean

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

Anyone see this thread? "NHL Playoff Pool Ready!!"

No, well I'll bump it then

Yeah...I figured it was for this playoff season,then I noticed the dates.

I wasn't part of that one.

My first one was this last season,now I am stuck in some TSN fuckin season and cannot join the jambands.ca one now.

quote:

Originally posted by Swifty:

So can I count you in Greg?? Who you callin' a phish fan fucker??
[Razz]

Yeah,I'm in....finally was able to join.Had to change my name though,think it'll be easy to figure which one is me.

So far we are the only two that have joined up I guess.

I don't know how but I somehow entered a team by the name of The thin white line. I have no idea how this happened as I only set up the league and not a team. Sorry about that Northern Wish. I am going with Goon Platoon this time around. I tried unsuccessfully to delete it but no dice. Let the trash talkin' begin you bunch of fairies!

Archived