Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project / sat feb7 - who's going?

briguy

Addison Groove Project

Sat Feb 07

Pepper Jack's

$8

19+ID

Special Guest Dj Jon Sikich

Receive $1 off any AGP merchandise with a donation of a canned good to Addison Food Project. All donations aid local food pantries.

Don't miss their return trip to Hamilton. They played a marathon 2hr 45 min non-stop set at the last gig and I imagine they'll have a few

surprises lined up for this one.

Below are a few press clips from their last gig. Here's a link to that monster AGP thread from December if anyone is looking for videos,

downloads, and pics from the last show. Check out the great interview by shainhouse right here

Cheers

VIEW Magaizne

-

The Hamilton Spectator

-

I know of a few state side folks that are planning on making this one.

Just listening to the first show at PJC right now,awesome shit thats for sure.Gonna be a great show.

Seems to me it's sorta a birthday show for someone is it not. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by number 2:

If I get out of work, and I get to go. I owe you a drink or something Esau... actually the whole crew does for all of this music!!!

No beers or "somthing" nessecary since I have nothing to do with this music, except enjoy it.

Okay. It's that time again to play the AGP prize game. The first person to come up with the answers to the questions below will win the cd Allophone by Addison Groove Project and free admission to Saturday's gig in Hamilton.

This might be tricky.

AGP had a gig at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston where they donated a percentage of each cd sold to a well-known organization. What is the name of the organization and how much money was donated from each cd?

Good luck!

[smile]

hehe...good one Steve...lol

I was not eligable for the first one for some reason [Mad][Wink][Razz] ,but its ok,since I am on their site regualry and trade with their archivist..Isorta kow the answer also..but thats from talking with the hardcore fans all the time on another site I frequent....

Goin to be a great show..I was asked to make sure there was pictures taken again.I posted the pictures from the last show on their site and got some request about gettin more from this show.

Goin be a great show. [big Grin]

Archived