Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog @ Elements London Feb 21 CANCELLED

ike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cavern wanted an opener not a double bill.

i was willing to take a loss for the mix up but it would've been kinda bad since DD fans are insatiable for those funky rockin vibes it may have been bad news to just tease some drinkin hippies.

no need for people to plug our toilets again.

Sorry about the mix up.

it kinda bugged me that cavern didn't want to do a double bill but if i were playing a show i'd want to be able to have the option to play all night.

oh well.

it'll be a fun saturday wherever you are.

unless you're in

how many more people would've showed for the DD/cavern double bill that wouldn't show now?

i'm just curious.

On behalf of Cavern, I have to say that a double billing was never actually presented to us. The only offer we had was Diesel Dog could open. We had no problem, but they seemed to.

Anyone from DD, if you want a double billing at another show, we'd love to do it! I don't want any bad blood between the bands. It seems to have been a miscommunication. If you guys from the band want to come to the show let me know, and we can guestlist you. cavern@cavernmusic.com

I just started the thread to let those coming to see diesel dog this Saturday that we're not playing anymore. I do this because I had heard quite a few people were coming out to see us, and I would hate for those people to come all that way and get no DD, and then have to expain the whole story numerous times later.

The comment about sharing came from Cavern's rejection of an offer I made through Rob to try and save the gig. that's all. lets not let this get out of hand.

No we're not at elements on the 28th.

YO... I think it all started becasue one person is too much of a pansy to give the story straight to the parties involved... But none of this shit really matters cuz it's all management bullshit... I just want to hear the music dude... Bunch of Girls...

I'll be at Elements to check Cavern on saturday night, hopefully its as packed and as sick a show as they played last night at Revival...

DD needs to get more Toronto Dates...

Archived