Jambands.ca

Preorder 401 hoodies

Bennyd

I have placed an order for 20 Nero Hoodies (hunter green with 401 crown on front, Nero Logo on back with Edgewood in small print covered by the hood. 10 ounce heavyweight quality). If anyone would like to preorder one the are 30$ (US). Once I have them in hand the price jumps to 50$. If anyone is intrested let me know at bcd25@cornell.edu

50-70 dollars for a qaulity hoodie is about the standard.I know I paid $65 for mine from Julie.I doubt Steve that the majority of the sales would be at bar shows but more at bigger shows,festivals and at stores like Shady Grove or Grasshopper,so I do not feel that is an unreasonable price,perhaps it is for people who are not into nero,then again why would anyone buy as much as a sticker from a band they are not into.

I would love to grab one of these unfortunatley I do not have a credit card (or want one).

Cheers Bennyd I look forward to grabbing one of these when I can.

true say.

i just know how cheap hippies are.

I still remember buying the warmest, heaviest hoodie from the last CSNY show, at ACC, for 50 dollars, flat.

Stitched on CSNY, in a nice yellow colour, then the big hoodie, with front pocket.

i couldnt' believe the price. if it was a phish hoodie through dry goods, at that weight, it would have been close to 100 dollars.

With hoodies it all depends on weight of the sweater.

Well you have been to Shady Grove and Grasshopper and they are doin fine,defiantley not cheap stores.

The hoodies sold there are quality.I know, I have one from each store.As for Neil's hoodie,thats alot considering how much money is generated from shirt,sticker,hoodie etc sales when you think of it.Not like there is a small time business doing that at those shows.But your a big Neil fan...that also comes into play.

A huge company like the one that sells at big arena shows can lower their price,since they make a gross of them instead of just a 100 or less.Although I find that $50 at an ACC show for a hoodie is rather high,I know my Dylan hoodie was $35 dollars only 3 years back,its very heavy one too.

i work at thc, and we sell really nice thick 55% 45% hemp hoodies for like 60 bucks and i thought that was expensive, and these hoodies have stash pockets in the hood, i don't think i would ever pay over 60 bucks for a hoodie no matter what it was for especially if it wasn't even made of hemp

If you cash a personal check from Canada in the States they will apply the current exchange rate, plus a nominal bank fee.

Other than Paypal, there really is no way to transfer funds etc. I lived down there and tried to send money home and vice versa and its just a bloody headache.

The best way if you trust whomever it is, is to get them to send you a US money order. They can be redeemed at most banks and postal outlets.

Peace Benny,

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I "keep it real"... Got 3 shirts, 3 CDs, NYE '02 & '03 posters, handbills, stubs, stickers and a ton of shows... I'm not saying you don't keep it real Daniel, but I'd like to see even more nero stuff around... Official or not (trust me, the band would have to OK anything I did), I want more nero... More shows, more shirts, more stickers, more whatever... I mean, I love my Dry Goods, but a phat lot shirt is a phat lot shirt...

I was actually just trying to sound like Chris Rock from that movie he did with the old guy..

I guess its hard to do that thru the net...

But ya, I can barely afford to take the bus to work... I dont think I will be buying any hoodies soon.

Although its a sick idea...

Look out for dimaflecks crazy bonnaroo t-shirts! Theyre gonna sell like molly... ahem... hot cakes

Archived