Jambands.ca

Places to eat in Hamilton

MamaPink

I ordered from The British Raj but it didn't get there in time to eat before we had to leave to go to Stomp. GTB followed Stomp so I didn't end up eating until Schwa convinced me to cook up the Indian food at about 5am. It seemed to go over well with the late nighter's. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by number 2:

after seeing AGP and I met Paisley, and he sent us off to a Middle Eastern Dinner a block or two away--- forget the name...but the fallafel was A++

while this is bumped, that was The Safon Grill... real good falafels, couple of doors over from Pizza Pizza at King and John St. (a block from Pepperjacks)

quote:

Originally posted by ratski:

heres a real debate

murph vs queens

whose better

There is no debate -- Murph wins hands down! Queen St. Subs right by the Funky Munky? That place is just rubbish.

That reminds me of another thing, what's with the lack of decent late night food in the Hes Village / La Luna vicinity? It seems like there really is nothing appetizing at ALL. A little effort and you could make a fortune (in the summer at least).

Here's another tip: the best wings in town?

Ray's Boat House on Dundurn on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Excellent wings. As an aside, apparently there's a chicken-wing shortage in Southern Ontario! No joke! You may see wing prices creeping up as a result.

-

the Safon Grill mentioned above is open weeknights until 2 or 3 and weekends until 4 (small warning, its attached to a strip club so you might not want to send your girlfriend alone to grab your food in the wee hours)

think your next open choice in the relative area after 2 is Taco Bell or Rotten Ronalds on Dundurn

Archived