Jambands.ca

~ the countdown is on!!! ~

PalacePrincess

that's right folks, 84 days from this very friday marks the beginning of may 2-4!!!

("can i get a wooowoooo, can i get a wooowoooo")

as i type this, the sun is shining, birds are chirping, the back door to my office is open & i'm not even cold, children are laughing & running around outside (sorry for all these visuals to our friends out east who may still be under 50' of snow), the days are staying lighter longer, jacketless excursions outdoors are becoming bearable, that case of bottled ice i've had in my trunk all winter is finally drinkable again,

**** SPRING IS REALLY ON THE WAY!!!! ****

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

we're gonna be living out of tents & dancing in the dirt in no time!!! who's up for may 2-4 come together this year anyway? i've met so many lovely people from the board this year, and i am totally looking forward to partying down with y'all!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, winter really & truly is on the way out!!!!!! whoohooo!!!!!

ya know PP - as i was on a little walk enjoying the sunshine yesterday, i was thinking to myself - pretty soon it will be warm out and we'll be camping and given'r at all the music festivals! (strange, we were thinking the same thing... very strange [Roll Eyes] )

I can't wait... break out the silly glasses and the elvis wig... spring is on it's way!

-

hahahaha, frick esau, that avatar is GREAT! everytime i look at that fricken thing i burst into giggles.

and awwwwww pink, **NICE** with the pic posting selection! that was such a great moment (heck, entire weekend), seeing that has gotten me even more pumped for all the fun coming this summer! yahoo!!! hahaha, i think the funniest part of that picture is marie twirling that ribbon, she's so cute & it's captured at such a great moment of twirl!

nice one hamilton!!! douglas adams would be so proud. sigh. give'r & a cheers to the ultimate in galactic hitchhiking!

Archived