Jambands.ca

Computer help

Esau

1)Well for some reason now when I left click on an file,my computer selects every file above the one I chose.I went to my control panel and attempted to open removal programs,I double clicked to open it,and the result was attempting 23 things at once.

Any idea how to fix this?

2)Now,when I open a thread or attempt to post,my computer opens everything in another window instead of the one I am viewing.

Any idea on this?

Thanks

No virus,all checks & updates are current.

Only thing I have opened has been this site and my burning program.

I went to uninstall my real player and my computer chose every option above the remove program option.

I know that there is an option to open things in a seperate window,but I have no idea what/where it is again,although I never changed it myself.My virus scans show nothing.

Just did,working fine now.

I was decompressing about 5 shows that were in FLAC so I couldn't do that at the time.But after they were done,I re-booted and now everything appears fine.

Although I do have that bar at the bottom of my screen now that shows the page loading,which I didnt have before.But aside from that eveything seems to be normal.

Guess I just should have waited to try a re-boot first. -

Thanks guys,but as mentioned,all is fine now.

New keyboard,new mouse...no problems.

From what I have been told it was due to me trying to decompress so many FLAC files in one session.5 shows worth (2-3 discs a show,minimum 15 tracks per show)

I have a P2 so that was obviously the problem.

Archived