Jambands.ca

Lang now a WING!!!

Swifty

F THAT! Leafs, Wings, same pile different city. Neither will win it this year. As a matter of fact, Ill go as far as saying that neither will even be in the final. BOOHOO. I don't know who will win, maybe the Devils again, maybe the Sens. I do think it will be someone from the East again. Col and Van are killer teams but i just don't get a feeling for them. Im an expert, hang on every word i say.... [big Grin]

The Leafs should try to get Brendan Witt. Fuck all the Gonchar and Kolzig talk. Witt is what they need. He plays like Jason Smith and is younger. Gonchar will cost the Leafs too much and they already have one of the top offensive defense corps in the league; plus Gonchar's softish and is a defensive liability.

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

red wings are the yankees of the nhl.

mike illich is the geo steinbrenner of hockey

I would argue that the Rangers are the Yankees of hockey, but without the success. Illich at least signs his players for more than a year. Colorado on the other hand, has no qualms about renting a player for the playoff run. Detroit never seems to have a rent-a-player attitude and mentality.

the rich getting richer. can't see the wings stumbling against an anaheim this year. they won't fuck around. you'll see them in the finals. against the leafs.

Can't see the leafs getting gonchar or kolzig. The asking price is too high. with new jerseys banged up defence i would expect him to go there or colorado.

Word is toronto is looking at byron defoe in case eddie can't do er. Definately need a stay at home Dman as well.

houston hammers cummin on strong.

Archived