Jambands.ca

Ralph Stanley Story

backbacon

Wish I got direct TV now..if just for this.

But I am listening to some Ralph as I type this though.

Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountian Boys

WNMU Fine Arts Theater

Silver City, NM

2002-01-11

....and....

Stanley Brothers

1958-09-07

My favourite bluegrass players of all time.

Thanks Ketomine,

That sucks about your VCR.....wish I could help. I can certainly help you destroy it if you want!?!?!? We could re-inact the scene from Office Space where they kick living shit out of the fax machine. The field behind you is PERFECT!

I'll give you a shout tonight

Sorry Horsey........I won't call you Ketomine anymore [Frown]

As for the VCR, I think that's a good plan..........I suggest just painting the front of one on some cardboard. Then you could switch your Picasso with your parent's reall VCR and we can still kick the shit outta your old one!

Love,

Lumberg

quote:

Originally posted by Babsy Mudcock:

Sorry Horsey........I won't call you Ketomine anymore
[Frown]

As for the VCR, I think that's a good plan..........I suggest just painting the front of one on some cardboard. Then you could switch your Picasso with your parent's reall VCR and we can still kick the shit outta your old one!

Hey watch who you're calling horsey there, Mr. vein-stabby king! If only the parents of those 5 yr olds you teach knew... [big Grin][Wink]

Your painting idea is very debatable at best. My parents aren't quite that old yet. Once they are though I'm going to take their TV and just get a big box and cut it out and put on puppet shows for them... they'll never know what kind of superior programming has hit them.

Don't be sad though, I do have an old printer and record player that need some psycho smash attention. I'll see what else I can scrounge up... my car is slowly dying... horribly failed my emissions test today and then broke down when I was leaving the stupid place.

quote:

Originally posted by Paisley:

you're hilarious bacon

Thanks Red-beard.

quote:

Originally posted by c-towns:

Dude, I'm pretty sure you're older than your dad...

Uh-oh, not this again... hey I'll email you about that old and in the gray dvd.. I have a copy for you guys over there!

Archived