Jambands.ca

Anonymous online confessions

paisley

damn you, paisley!!! [big Grin] every time i go to this site i get sucked in forever... i could spend all day reading these sordid tales!

i've had days like this, heehee:

"Many times at work I have an urge to run down the isle of cubes and throw a closeline tackle to whomever gets in my way. I Picture it im my head and can see the unfortunate person flipping over and having a dazed look on their face while I stand over them an laugh. And then I'm jolted back into reality when the phone rings... "

okay okay okay, must get off this site!

but these made me giggle:

"When I walk into stores with lots of glassware or dishes on display I get an almost uncontrollable urge to run through the aisles with my arms out, knock everything onto the floor, and watch them shatter. I haven't done it yet, but there's always tomorrow I suppose"

and

"I'm so angsty. Woe is me."

hahaha

quote:

When using a "french tickler", I always turn it inside out

hahhhahahaahahahahahahahahaha

now that is an "unselfish woman"

on line confession.....hmmmmmm...

well, I have a story...

when I was around 10 my sister (13) had a hampster-- Muffin. well, after a short period of time, the novelty of watching the hampster on its wheel wore off and I began to experiment and expand the hampsters horizons.... (get your head out of the gutter!!) anyways, I would let it loose and watch my cat chase it around, far more entertaining... well, one day, I got home from school, and let it out and left the room and when I got back and sat down I heard CRUNCH!! AND EEEEEEEEEHHHHHKKK!!! poor little guy, I threw him back in his cage. and proceeded to watch tv and shit my pants.. when my sister came home, she checked on him; "Muffy, Muffy, sleepy, sleepy!!! I was so nervous.. after an hour she checked on him again-- and realized ol' Muffy was sleepin alright... well, she had a little breakdown, and the incensitivity of my father flushing him down the toilet only made matters worse, we even got another one that died of dehydration in two weeks!!! well, I didn't have the heart to tell my sister what happened, I said I saw it climb the cage and fall... well, five years later, on her 18th birthday, we were out for dinner and my parents had just gave her a 24 day contiki tour of Europe (she did very well in school and earned it) I didn't receive the same treatment since I had to take grade 14... anyways, she was on top of the world, and old stories came out, and I confessed five years later that I sat on Muffin!! she didn't no whether to laugh or cry!!! that's all folks!

Archived