Jambands.ca

Pre Phix antics?

CyberHippie

Hey Trevor [smile]

POG and I are meeting up with our buddy Stefen around 6:30 tonight. We'll definately be having a few bevies and herbs before the show if you feel like joining? Give me a call on my cell later 250-888-0996

Basher...you and Julia wanna join us as well?

quote:

Originally posted by shatonewe:

Basher...you and Julia wanna join us as well?

I am working until 7:15PM then have to run an errand on my way downtown. I would like to join you guys but I don't know if it will work. Call me on my cell after 7:15PM (416-702-3555) and let me know what's up.

There was a place right next door on the corner,a pool hall type bar that we used to hook up at awhile back (not sure the name of the street) was cheap jugs/pints/beers also.

I know I've gone there before Mule & The Fatties when they played there back in 97.

Not sure if its still around.

Get off the Gardiner at Jarvis, stay on your right and go straight through the light. Keep on lakeshore till you hit Parliament and hang a left, you'll go north a few block on Parliament, then hang a right on Queen. Your looking for 500 queen, right around Sumach St. Park on the street.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=search&countryid=41&addtohistory=&country=CA&address=500+queen+e&city=Toronto&state=on&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map

Archived