Jambands.ca

Thanks hometown!

gentlemonkey

Hey everybody-

Thanks a lot for such an incredible tour sendoff last night. and to all who contributed to the "reminder- dentist tuesday" card- Thanks.. brought a tear to our collective eye.

thanks to brad for all his hard postering/flyering, and to everyone who helped spread the word of the show so well.

We kind of dropped the ball on the draw, and for that i apologize- i was blinded by the light- of rock!

420!!! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

nope, i watched that draw, when he stepped up to start it i said to mark, aw crap! this is gonna take FOREVER before he finds a number of somebody here --> and then he drew out the first three numbers really well - totally crowd pleasin' stuff! ... and then i was ecstatic when he just said 'ok first person who can show me a ticket gets it' ! thats not dropping the ball, that's just knowing how to handle the stage.

well, that's just my opinion anyway...

gm, excellent move at the end there 'drinking' the rest of the ticket pitcher too. what a rock star.

Thanks to nero and Jomamma for another wonderful night. My roommate asked how the show was and if I had a good time. I responded that "I had an awesome time, spent with good friends and nero played their best show ever. They blew my mind". Her response? "You ALWAYS say that!"

Yep... I ALWAYS say that! nero rules! What a great time.

...'mornin'...said at 7pm...Thanks so much Nero-Jommoma and all you fine feathered freinds...What a great time and Velvet...thanks for a great after party!

Howler a little sickskies today..while all were eating breaky, my head was exploring the inner reaches of our toilet...mmmm.....needs cleaning in those areas ya don't normaly have a veiw of...

Futurama time.night all...b e

ex10 R grin.gif" border="0 and nice meeting new faces tongue.gif" border="0

WOW

Thanks nero

Thanks Jomomma

Last night was just amazing on so many levels....

I hadn't seen Jommmma in a long time and hope it doesn't take as long to see them again (in ottawa wink.gif" border="0 ).

Nero... what can I say? Crosstown Traffic?...shit yeah grin.gif" border="0 (was that a first time played?) And after a few weeks of teasing Shakedown St. nero finaly had the vocal's on stage to tear it off.... that was huge!(was that planned and teased for weeks by design?.... sweet wink.gif" border="0 !! )

Huge thanks to dave-o, low roller, my bro and his friends for flyering the Corel Center for us.

Thanks to a kind stranger with an extra ticket, I got to see Bela and the Flecktones play last night. I had never seen them before and as I settled into my free seat (center ice 5 rows up off the floor???) Victor unleased the most sickening bass run I have ever heard! I was an instant fan. I only got to see the last half of their set, and I left before Dave started but good karma vibes to that nice hippy girl with the extra ticket wink.gif" border="0

What a day!

Thank you Nero, Jomomma, Velvet, Brad and the Merry Flyersters.

Shane did a fantastic job with the grab bag. There was nothing like a funky jam to accompany Shane's drawing.

Jay almost had me piss my pants when he came to the mic and wished everyone a Happy 420. That was a priceless moment.

I think Dave had a smile from ear-to-ear all night on stage which was passed on to everyone in the room.

The visuals were incredible all as well, so I found myself running around with a camera more than I had planned to.

Jomomma guys....don't forget to use those funky names you came up with and get on the forums.

who was it that got all upset when i called him a lurker bouche? was that a jommama guy? he thought i was a terrible person i think, i was just kidding, but i hope it did encourage him to post sometimes!

i actually think i offended quite a few people that night.. speaking of which... so brad, only 1/2 the flyers went out without the web address? wink.gif" border="0 i guess if we ever do that again, we better communicate sizes and content a bit more... anyway, i appologize - sometimes i'm a bit dramatic

also, stapes, i promise i will never forget who you are ever never again. i appologize too.

lowrider, i totally didnt' even see you all night did i?

Only about 25%(400) of the flyers went out with the URL's cut off.

It was not an issue of size but rather a printer who made a mistake when she cut the flyers. They looked great and were obviously very effective. Thank you for your art work H ..... no worries.... everything in my life is a bit dramatic.... par for the course

grin.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

well h, I was there in body, but I wasn't really there in mind.

smoke.gif + beerchug.gif = smash.gif

*wink wink*

My socializing was spotty at best, so I didn't get to meet a bunch of people.

After many months of 'lurking,' as H kindly stated on Saturday, I now feel compelled to legitimize my presence with participation. H, as a future disclaimer, anything I say at that late in the evening should never be taken seriously. I do remember smiling quite a bit during that conversation, although I also remember not being able to control my facial muscles by that time so who knows. Anyways, what's up y'all, glad to be a part of something that has been long a staple part of my daily entertainment. Nero, thanks again, as always the fun I had on Saturday is still bombarding me with its ugly consequences. Ottawa, you guys/gals are kicking ass, where were those parties when I lived there four years ago?

Peace,

Nick