Jambands.ca

hot eighties sit com chicks

wackamole

well, ive had a lot of time for personnal reflection on this trip thru eastern europe. many beautiful women everywhere, the one im with not excluded. being around all these women has lead me to ponder, who was the hottest chick in an eighties sitcom. ive discussed this before, with who else...hoood. and ive stated my postion. i.d love to put Mindy, from Mork and Mindy in maaaany positions.

Jan Smithers, who played Bailey Quarters on "WKRP In Cincinnati" gets major points in my book. "WKRP" had that whole Ginger vs. MaryAnn thing going with Jennifer vs. Bailey; Loni Anderson may have been the Hot Babe with posters and calendars, but I always thought Jan was more attractive.

Aloha,

Brad

Don't worry about it; chalk it up to normal thread drift. And bouche did it first, by including "Buck Rogers" which wasn't a sitcom, despite being hilarious at times.

And I'd think Stephanie Zimbalist would be on the list of '80s hot chicks.

Aloha,

Brad

Damn work...its been interferring with my Skank time!!!

Anyway, I couldn't resist this thread as you left out one of the hottest hotties of the small screen...

-

Let me know who she is and I'll set you up with a night out on the town....

I guess this might date me a little, but what the hell! Gotta love the Action Bodysuit!

[Razz][big Grin][Wink]