Jambands.ca

4 Night Slip Run...

Del

I'm sure by now everyone knows about the three night Slip Canada Run:

Oct. 14, Thurs. - The El Mocambo, Toronto, ON (SF&NFTT opens)

Oct. 15, Fri. - Pepper Jack's, Hamilton, ON (SF&NFTT opens)

Oct. 16, Sat. - Cafe Campus, Montreal, QC (opener TBA)

There is a fourth local-ish show on Sunday, Oct. 17 at the Eclipse Theater in Waitsfield, VT. There's an event happening called the Great Grass Harvest Festival. It's The Slip, Smokin' Grass, and the Jessica Lurie Ensemble. It's only about three hours away from Montreal, and it would be a nice way to round out what I'm sure is already destined to be a serious three day bender. Anyone interested? I'll be grovelling for rides to all of these shows soon, I thought I'd get ahead of the game and get asking for this show as well. Ottawa kids? Anyone want to make it four nights? (I have to admit I'm also excited about seeing Smokin' Grass, by far my favorite newgrass band).

The Slip:

slip.jpg

Smokin' Grass:

sgoldsett02.jpg

Jessica Lurie Ensemble:

normal_20030426_jle_02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing you in Steeldown Del!!! ::

I'm sure by now everyone knows about the three night Slip Canada Run:

Oct. 14, Thurs. - The El Mocambo, Toronto, ON (SF&NFTT opens)

Oct. 15, Fri. - Pepper Jack's, Hamilton, ON (SF&NFTT opens)---

Oct. 16, Sat. - Cafe Campus, Montreal, QC (opener TBA)

There is a fourth local-ish show on Sunday, Oct. 17 at the Eclipse Theater in Waitsfield, VT. There's an event happening called the Great Grass Harvest Festival. It's The Slip, Smokin' Grass, and the Jessica Lurie Ensemble. It's only about three hours away from Montreal, and it would be a nice way to round out what I'm sure is already destined to be a serious three day bender. Anyone interested? I'll be grovelling for rides to all of these shows soon, I thought I'd get ahead of the game and get asking for this show as well. Ottawa kids? Anyone want to make it four nights? (I have to admit I'm also excited about seeing Smokin' Grass, by far my favorite newgrass band).

The Slip:

slip.jpg

Smokin' Grass:

sgoldsett02.jpg

Jessica Lurie Ensemble:

normal_20030426_jle_02.jpg

Hey zephyr... There is that show in VT on your birthday, if you're so inclined... I'd be more than happy to hook you up with gas, etc. if you wanted to hit that up as well... It's pretty funny that the 4 day run is bookended with our birthdays... (mine being the 14th, you the 17th)...