Jambands.ca

THANK-YOU! JSB & GTB @ Horseshoe Tavern

Jay Funk Dawg

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP... THERE WERE OVER 300 people there boogying down to the EASTCOAST Sounds...

GTB Started with an intense set, comprised mostly of tunes that will be on their new Album, while the JSB pumped out the funk, in support of their new live CD "The Rebirth of Hootch."

Good to see: Brad M, Mr. Slippery, Sari, Alexis, Large Marg, TimmDogg, Guigsy, Caspian, Jared, Dancin' Luke, Comfortzone Doug, Marky, Aromatherapy, Ketchabaw and many others who made the trek to the 'Shoe for a fine night of music.

Thanks also to Sari and Alexis for hosting the Afterparty.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE SLIP ON THURSDAY!

Below Me Music and 360 Degrees Presents....

barry1.jpg

Saturday, October 9th, 2004

The Horseshoe Tavern

Toronto ONT (Corner of Spadina and Queen)

The Jimmy Swift Band CD Release

"The Rebirth of Hootch"

www.thejimmyswiftband.com

w/special guests

minignome.gif

GRAND THEFT BUS

www.grandtheftbus.com

Not since the legendary Seamless Set Tour has the Jimmy Swift Band and Grand Theft Bus shared the same stage in Toronto. With two capacity shows this summer for both JSB and GTB, the Horseshoe is going to be jam packed (pun inteneded!). Cya there!

DSCF0043.jpg

Let me know if your are in!

• 2 weeks later...

MuleMoma,

360 Degrees is the name of my production/publicity company, but I'm not really out to promote myself.. so from time to time I'll switch it up... "Big Muff Funk"... was my co's name for the Moses Mayes show. I thought it would get some people smilin'

Below Me Music is the company that represents: The Jimmy Swift Band, Grand Theft Bus, Fat Jebus, Slowcoaster etc..

you can chekc out their website: www.belowmemusic.com

Jaydawg: Are advance tickets available for this, and if so, where? Secondary question: is it likely to sell out, or is there a good chance tix will still be available at the door, assuming I get there by, say, 8:30pm or 9:00pm? I want to go, and if I know I can get in, I'll bring my taping rig (from Ottawa). Aside from this show, I don't need to bring it, so I only want to bring it if I know I can get in.

Aloha,

Brad

Tickets will only be available at the door. There is a good chance that show will sell out... but if you would like to make arrangements to tape the show, I can make sure you get in... I'm sure everyone would appreciate the show being taped.

best,

jay

If you could put "BradM" on a list to get in (not to get in for free: I'll pay, but just need assurance I can get), that'd be great.

Aloha,

Brad

hey jay, thanks so much for bring a great bill here this weekend, i'm really looking forward to the show. i'll be sure to pick up an advanced ticket this week.

can i say how bummed i am that this is at the horseshoe? this is the worst possible venue i could think of for this show. specially with the packed house there was last week with xavier. i did not feel safe in that venue with that many people there. flashbacks of those people burning alive in whatever club that was in the US last year were definitely happening. and forget about getting drinks, the apprehension of the fight through the crowd was stronger than the desire for beer or any liquid to soothe my strepp throat.

anyways, i'm sure the show will be a good time, whether i have all the room in the world to dance, or i'm pressed up close to all my friends.

Tickets will only be available at the door. There is a good chance that show will sell out..

Guess that makes up my mind as I wont be able to make it down early enough to guarantee a ticket and its a bit too far to drive only to find it is sold out. Hope everyone has a blast.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP... THERE WERE OVER 300 people there boogying down to the EASTCOAST Sounds...

GTB Started with an intense set, comprised mostly of tunes that will be on their new Album, while the JSB pumped out the funk, in support of their new live CD "The Rebirth of Hootch."

Good to see: Brad M, Mr. Slippery, Large Marg, Sari, Alexis, TimmDogg, Guigsy, Caspian, Jared, Dancin' Luke, Comfortzone Doug, Marky, Aromatherapy, Ketchabaw and many others who made the trek to the 'Shoe for a fine night of music.

Thanks also to Sari and Alexis for hosting the Afterparty.

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE SLIP ON THURSDAY!