Jambands.ca

Rose Garland's comin' to K-W Saturday night!!!

dark_starr

I'm going to try to make it for at least part of the night, but I've got lots going on so I'm not positive.

These guys play really well. Harvard Mouse has really enjoyed sharing the stage with Rose Garland, and we look forward to doing so again in Milton on Dec. 11.

I think a few of the other mice might be coming out to Saturday night's show at the Lanc.

Peace, Mark

Another fun one...we've got to play the Lanc more often! And if you thought the gig was interesting, you should have seen Kennedy back at the hotel after a close encounter with a bottle of Absinthe! :)

Saturday November 27th, 2004

The Lancaster Tavern

Kitchener, ON

Set One:

Hell In A Bucket; Sugaree; Loose Lucy; Bertha; Tennessee Jed; Jack Straw > Bird Song > The Music Never Stopped

Set Two:

China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider; Eyes Of The World > King Solomon's Marbles Jam > Loser > Playing In The Band > Lady With A Fan > Terrapin Station > Jam > Playin In The Band

Encore:

Shakedown Street

Hopefully we'll see a few of you again at Charley FitzWhiskey's in Milton for the second annual North-Halton Deadhead Family Christmas Party December 11th!