Jambands.ca

Vorcza in Hamilton: REVIEWS?

Jay Funk Dawg

No opener. But the music was fantastic. And there was more than 20 people, but not much more.

Tis the time o'year. Exams, holiday spending is needed for gifts, staff & house Xmas parties.

But the clubs keep on bookin'. And the rock keeps on rollin'.

Maybe only 20 people but be thankful shows keep on coming. Some cities can't say the same.

Hamilton is great.

No opener. But the music was fantastic. And there was more than 20 people, but not much more.

Tis the time o'year. Exams, holiday spending is needed for gifts, staff & house Xmas parties.

But the clubs keep on bookin'. And the rock keeps on rollin'.

Maybe only 20 people but be thankful shows keep on coming. Some cities can't say the same.

Hamilton is great.

True dat!

I really enjoyed Vorcza. I hadn't felt the best the past few days and was tired when I went to the show. But once Vorcza got on stage I couldn't believe how fast their sets went by! A great night.

I'll be writing a review of the PJC show for the site and will be posting an interview with Ray Paczkowski as well.

Poor attendance or not, I believe we will be seeing Vorcza around these parts again.

Mike posted the interview I did with Ray Paczkowski on Friday December 10, before Vorcza's Pepper Jack's Cafe gig.

The link to the interview can be found on the sticky topic on the Sanctuary or go to the JamInterview section on the main page of this site.

I'm so excited (as I show in the interview) at the possibilities of the Trey Anastasio Band consisting of Trey, Ray, Jon Fishman as well as King Crimson and Peter Gabriel alumni Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta! I guess even without Phish I still might go on tour.

I'll will also be writing a review for Vorcza's show at Pepper Jack's Cafe this week.